...half of the day i don't know what i've actually done. haha.. Another half..i was spending time on our very first chemistry summative lab report. Then at night, i monopolise the house (after kiakia-ly closed and locked all windows and doors. Then i understand why i won't feel kong bu to stay alone at Inti but i will at home. Because in Inti, i own only a Room =.='''..

Chu Si - Okay, the day begins with Mr.Bean, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Doraemon, Ah Gui, High School Musical II, Crayon Sin Chan & Totally Spies on TV. So shocked to see many cartoons were available Xp. Can't blame me, after one month, TV and car-travelling are rather unfamiliar to me! Shows how fast i get used..muahaha~ WIthin 5 minutes later in the morning, i received 5 calls from 2 uncles and 2 aunts. Great.. they were telling me how big uncle will send me to small uncle's house then 4 of them will send me to Inti, while my big aunt was asking me ''want eat ma? i tapao'' which i appreciated so load! Starving la weii.. wanted to walk out to ta pao but scare this scare that..duh~ Also because i wasn't told that papa mama wouldn't be back from Taiping to send me back. Also also because they said we will be going Dong Zen temple on the way sending me back. hrmp.. On my small uncle's car, things were so cute! two uncles sitting in front, two aunts besides me, i was somehow somewhat like a VIP that need to be protected, all the while, i was protecting an on-mission Black Forest cake~ haha.. Then my mood was alleviated little by little.. coz the weather is getting better and better! Big uncle asked me about study, then his remark = ''aiyoh, study is like that lo, either bring a Certificate, or a toilet roll (to sob)'' lol.. And so finally..Still that attractive-to-me look! ^^V
Semalam : Little tiny weird feeling to be needed to walk to class again. First time the morning breeze was so so so so long-lasting - cold~ After 2 hours calculating in Chemistry, we continued to the very meaningless Moral lecture. Mana taufu, teacher said ''Ok you can leave now'' after one of the two hours class finished. Still, the lecture hall - cold~ Oh then we walked back, took a very short nap, watched a short series, did a few homeworks (Very Few..lol), then we...* I wish i will be with my valentine on Thursday...* XP*Lynn Jie is legally 18!!* ^^ again lo..SORRY! (coz i can't fly to celebrate for you during holiday..v.v)

...then slowly went swimming - freeezing cold~.. again that time, zhong guo hua is used with zhong guo ren. = ='' Then ho..on the way back to Block R.. I witnessed an african said ''Hey yo, Gong xi fa chai!'' to a Malay guy.. (O.O)''' then i tahan tahan not to laugh on road..Haha!! At night don't know what happened suddenly papa mama didi and mui came to Inti.. okay then we have a warm warm mee hun soup dinner on a cold cold day~ suanghh~ and so my day Ends.. Zzz... Gulped~*

0 comments: