Not being pessimistic, but the mind is totally, seriously, in a mess.
I hope i can be more than i could.

Klang oh Klang~ couldn't the weather here be slightly more cooler and the pollution level be alleviated? A half day journey at Klang was quite killing, in the way of those smokes and exhaust kept letting me to be in a state of.. Omg~ for sure every every time i came back, my skin will never stop building up rashes. I will buy Dettol Anti-Bac soon~!!

2nd day of holiday - tired. Once a while i'd thought of stuffs again, fully. Determined decision? I suppose. It should be, should be. Yesterday went back KHua, woo.. My 1st time visit to there as an ex-member. erm.. Ya nothing that scary, but everything is like.. remains. ^^ This morning we went to Engann and Pandamaran morning market. i'd never ever seen EngAnn to be packed and jammed like that at 7a.m. It was so so so crowded that..well, that it is! lol.. But the CNY atmosphere is fairly great! But..after one whole day of going here and there and there, i can't even manage to get myself something..!! Yo.. means there'll be another going-out.. indolent~

Friends, sorry~~ i know i forgot some of yours life, i forgot you went NS, i forgot you were at somewhere doing something, i forgot what work you've been doing , i forgot which college you've been in.. SORRY!! I.. i will try to remember all..really!

Should i go to Ipoh this weekend, or should i stay home? Decide is a mean task.
Sovitha is coming back from Sarawak~ yipee~

1 comments:

Tze Hui @ Erin said...

yeah the cny atmosphere is really pretty strong to me this year... friends frm ns are coming back, college friends have hols, so it's really a time for us to meet up...

btw i can't make it to wei nie's hs that day cuz i'll still b working... anyway u can still check out my blog... jz updated it abt working life in genting :)

anyway u take care lo, keep in touch!