Wednesday : Thanks to Miss Frances' Think Out Of The Box seminar, owing to Mr.Raymond Lee alias malaysian study lecturer who asked us to attend, owing owing to us who want to get full Pop Quiz mark but couldn't/don't want donate our pure blood, the seminar got great response! Full attendance~ lol.. My internal mood got much alleviated~ And I have my new quote : What else I can do? V^^V This is a quote only for winner~!! We make everything possible, even the worse can be the best. Let's get out of the box and use our Right brain~ lol.. Ay i know many new friends these days, but hor, but but..i can't really remember their names..- -''' During the seminar a China guy was beside me, i found that he wrongly pronounced my name, and i don't even know how to read his name then i nodded. XD cincai larr~ Thanks you all for keep being with me, lifted my spirit and courage. <3 u all~ Kuek harr.. stop laughing for a) my sounds like spoilt-cassette-chinese-speaking, b) you-know-what!! v.v

Thursday : I woke up very late, consider as Most late of the week this morning. What time? 6.44 a.m. hehe~swt..is the first morning i wake up After the alarm rings leh..Proven tired. Thanks Eldwin & yiwen for the morning walk~ protected my secure feels...:D And ho!! Block R guard smiled to me in the morning eh!! Then i smiled back~ haha.. = =''' Today is such a cute day (cute-ly stupiak). 8 - 12 pm, classes lo, then went back hostel slept for 20 mins. class again at 2 something. 4pm went back and slept another 20mins. class again until 7pm. Then whoosh~ tension-releasing exercise. Kuek jie bought me Pao~~ but but.. Still want to mention, I said buy 1 enough de larr, see see! 2 Paos also kaya one. People morning kaya bread d now still kaya..(but if can become kaya-Rich, eat more also okay~ haha..) But then..the Pao got yi dian dian keras keras..Xp Thanks aah~ I actually asked Miss Bianca one question today..''Why have you chosen psychology?'' then yuan laii, she at first, wanted to take up something related to marriage/marital status subject one! woo..then she said ''then i realised i like children as well, so...yada yada'' - without Informed Consent, i can't tell! I'm applying what she taught~ :P All the best to those who take Physics - they're having class until 9pm..kolian.. So Ol' Sleepii~

Friday : Tmr is March d~ today i heard something..''starbuck kopitiam'' haha~ then because i went to LianBee to wait papa. I thought of..''Lianbee roti tiam''? lol... Thanks to zeven + karseng and ks's father for sending me back~ That man was buying a cake for a person called Lily - overheard..Xp
Then i put a book on the table, self-consoled, then i slept..Zzz..
After that, from EngAnn to Home - whole journey took 1 hour and plus, which is enough for me to go Nilai again. Oh my god..~ Then ho, for the first time in my life, my younger sis says i am a bit fatter d~ haha.. not bad not bad. Then i slept soundly and securely on my bed..Zzz..

Oups, another week is going to end~
~tata Miss Sukhveer, good trip to Perth!
Be brave +wei, I'll hold you~

0 comments: