take 2~ (b4 i taught him how to adjust his head so that he won't look so..huge Xp)
Chu san - so so apparent that the holiday is no more-ing~ At least, i've had it! ^^ Whole family went to Kampar besides me.. Ha~ within 24 hours i will be at Nilai again. I miss there~ Actually, it's kind of odd.. that i like there more than my home. Because of the better air, because of new social network, because of able to be away from certain foregone happenings, because i can pause distracting myself, because..? It too sounded like hiding and escaping, I'll say ''nay, I don't want to learn how to hide or escape either.'' SO the conclusion is, it is a contemplation~! :D

一个人不懂曾经,
两个人不懂把握,
零的温度,还存留沸腾的从前,
记得流过泪, 而记得不再寻找.
一个人徘徊, 跟等待比赛.
数不清的苦与甜, 已成为混合体,
依然坚信, 生活还是有翅膀.
高高举起, 然后让心学习堕落,
坚强的眼泪, 总会凝固.


Date : 02/9/2008 12:52 pm
Message: im former TARC student
staying at setapak..
feel so lonely recently
i wan to know more gal
cos u r so cute n pretty
i realy wan to know u more..
cos i'm hungry for sex...
do u meet any net fren b4
if u wan money. i can pay u as well
reply me ok...
i will make u enjoy n enjoy
im seriously waiting yr reply

I seriously................... wanna flee! x.x

0 comments: