I spent my whole day being guai lui at home le.. Did this and that~ pai pai la, iron lazy bro's shirts la.. and then i ate mee suah soup and red ji dan~ haha (although what i got was sisa-sisa, because that was supper time already).. and then ang ku kuihss (should've broken my record by eating so many..)

Morning papa brought sis and bro go AEON tgv watch Jay Chou's kungfu dunk. I was thinking to get some academic references from the leng leng Popular bookstore, then i followed lo...early early 11a.m. ho, suang~ not crowded..full of walking-smoothly freedom~! But then, but but then..don't know what happened to me eii.. I reached to use the escalator for quite many times, but then, when I want to go up, i was walking towards the downward escalator, and vice versa..O.o I was somehow like ''phew..few few people.. if not i will either a) caused tragic accident!! b)people will think that i was sort one and laugh die at me.'' So after all, I still selamat~ hehe

Stepped in Popular then i felt very, very suang~ the other side of there was playing new age songs!~ Got Enya de leh~~ Then bravely (i normally will turn brave for something like this..= =''') I went to ask that gor gor what CD was being played. Then 'excitedly' he told terus ''oh we are doing promotion, this one is new CD....'' I was asking WHAT CD larr ''... you can try if you want, it's at there (point point)'' So i walked to where he pointed lo..an uncle was listening.. I waited, patiently... until i spent all my patience... grr, and then suan liao. I took one of the CD and look with jumping heart..lol.. 2 CDs, one of them is 'Arias' and another is 'Essential Music'... If i have RM150.. i will get them all! Then beside these, another 2 collections CDs, Richard clayderman and forgot what the name is de..hahHh~ I want!! @.@ But bu suang-ly, i hate going into Malaysian bookstores for books d, for weeks ahh..I was trying to find foreign reference books one, after all i can't find even one. Sigh~

From sunny rainy Klang, i reached cloudy windy Nilai once more~*
Ushh! Add Oil~

0 comments: