Never try this game. =.= Bina Ayat (yg dipenuhi unsur unsur kotor =.=)..

1500m - Male. See the others at the other side? This guy is really Fast (lo)..
Showing my ungracious sitting. =p
Thanks to another 3/4 x 100m~ =)
Para athletes yang muda. Haha~

Okay. These few weeks have been a little feverish. I did a lot, and forgot most of them. =.= I was moved by my pre-calculus mark: 9/25. (most of the Austinians were, besides my cute, primary-school-student alike, young, Hero Nakamura alike, penangite YuChen didi who got the highest mark)


Every night when everyone (most of) was studying and revising and recharging, I was having dancing practice. In the end, I only managed to walk back to my room, take a fast shower (even broke a 5 minutes bath which includes washing my hair), sit down and flip a few pages of book or paper, and eventually sleep until the next day. The progress was funny: at first I can stay until 12.30a.m., and then after days, I am half dead at 11.30p.m., and after another day, I just slept with semi-dried hair. =.= Pathetic.


So.. just asked this piggie to be silent (=.=);

then i traveled to the dreamland~


Friday night, after the InPro closing ceremony rehearsal at 11.30p.m., we went back to Akasia. After a rocket speed bath, Ms Sheela smuggle 5 girls to Cemara. lol.. well FYI, we are not supposed to step out from college (residential area) after the curfew 11pm/1130pm. From 1230a.m., we were (luckily Ms Deela’s - twin of Ms Sheela house at cemara has Astro =P ) watching the rerun of Olympic opening ceremony. The whole dancing team sacrificed (leh..), we were on the bus, looking out at people standing in McD watching Olympic - LIVE. =| After an hour plus of ‘wahh and waoo’, we finally started our planned works: cut cloths and make polystyrene swords and shields for the dance. Until 4 a.m., I proceeded to oi oi. (But then.. because of other 5++ people who were still wah and wao-ing, I officially fell asleep at 430-5 a.m.


630a.m. on the same day - Saturday, I woke up and walked back to Akasia, bathed again and walked out to Cemara. Some was still sleeping. Around 8a.m., we went to Intec by bus, get dressed in our Sabah & Sarawak = Borneo (lol) costumes, groomed and took part in a dancing competition, with a sole intention: to practice to face the audience in the evening at stadium. Mana taufu.. we were the Champion!! =)))) Right away we were invited to perform for another occasion, but that offer was rejected because it clashes with the Inpro night. Presently, we are known as the Borneo blabla.. or the Dumbo Bimbo Corporation (DBC). =.=


After the winning and compliments from the panel and Ms Dee and Shee and Ms Zakiah - 3 cute lecturers~ we were allowed to rest until 4p.m. before another practice. Again, I bathed and walked to Ms Dee’s house at Cemara. Lazy KJ was sleeping. =P Hafiz was playing game and eventually slept. I napped for FIVE minutes and woke up to finish the props. Until 5p.m., things were done!! Walked out with Elizabeth (beloved senior) to the futsal court to join the practice, but then.. After 10minutes I was too cannot-tahan to stay, so I walked back to Ms Dee’s house to nap. One hour passed. I woke up, and after a while we were again on the bus heading to UiTM stadium.



I was.. haha-ing at the paper-horse. Sorry (loh).. It looks fragile mah.. :P

We love these~ Australian symbols.

ADFP won~ =)

InPro closing ceremony: second time of making up and changing and this and that. I was almost dying with limited energy. The whole ceremony is like an Intec version of Olympic, every program’s contingent has its own performance and songs and symbol. Again, splendidly and excitingly we finish our performance. And again we were invited to perform on coming Tuesday UiTM bulan kualiti ceremony. Happy yet =|. Tired (aH!). Congrats to ADFP/ACTP/ATU - the overall champion for InPro 2008!! ^^Y Weeee, are the champion~ Thanks to Ms Dee for sending me and others back to Akasia, and I went back home at 1215a.m. and slept straightaway until 10 a.m. the next morning. =) I don’t remember I eat anything since Friday evening except a muffin and some bread. Waking up at home on Sunday was great because.. Mommy bought cintan vermicelli! =) =) =)


By the way, I hate telekom..!!! I/we called over 5 times to tell them about the connection problem after the phone number transferring, but after all problem persisted for 2 weeks! Grr.. Sunday papa found a technician who is working for telekom and other companies to fix it. He managed to get us connected, he then did the wireless set up, after he is done, we couldn’t get connected anymore! DSL was dead. And at first he said our splitter spoilt. OK. Then he said our modem also spoilt. And then he will come back next time with new modem and router. Isn’t that obvious that he is good at deceiving making money?? He can make the line be connected by calling the ‘inner’ part of telekom. And after he was done the modem ‘spoilt’. *considering Maxis Broadband* hmph. (just that I am the one who will be paying RM68 p/month if I subscribe..=/ )

****


Forget about Maxis Broadband - someone said one/some guys went to try at Akasia area and the coverage is tuuut. =( What country is this. sigh. Monday night, after we thought we are not going to dance anymore, we practiced again. And until 12a.m. till the next day 4 a.m. , we again staying over at Ms Deela’s house, after modifying the swords. When Tuesday morning came… ok everything can be summarizes into ‘Sleepy’. Oh ya, we practiced again, merely to perform once again in front of the Vice Chancellor, on the very sandy and rocky ground. That was, our last dance~ Thanks to the whole group for giving me the awesomenest moment in Intec. Never would I regret that I joined a team that owns professionalism =) (though academically I am dying). We danced like pro! ^^Y Finally stepped into Seksyen 18 Secret Recipe. It looks even nicer than Klang Bkt Raja one. =) Next Sunday we’ll celebrate our awesomeness~ lol.

So high when i saw these~ hehe~ I ordered the 3rd from left of first row~ Luve u cakess!

I prefer Section 18 Secret Recipe to Bkt Raja one. Handsome place. =)


The sponsor one who provided us scholarships.. (intimating, lol) is really giving us a sense of kelam-kabut. Changing policies and rules and... I am with that, ready to fly after 1 year and 9 or 10 months (unless I suddenly turned to be veeery smart). =.= My writing isn’t good, my pre-cal is worse; my sleeping genes are growing rapidly. Heat is rising within, i think i kena epistaxis while i was sleeping. O_O


Alright.. I really like these questions from Ronnie: 1- What is the angle of stupidity? OBTUSE angle. 2- What angle is very important? CRITICAL angle.. =_=


Thursday: a day with classes until 5-6p.m. Went to Baker’s Cottage with Jamie and Jane the Kota Bharu princess. We ordered 3 same sets of _____ mushroom spaghetti. =) Ya hor, never forget to mention my YuChen/YC didi who’s turning more bad and wicked.. I shall one day revenge~ Hmph! Keke.. can’t wait for tomorrow evening, when I back to home again. This time, finally with wireless connection around the house~ muahahhaaa~ Let’s get online in the bathroom~ =.= Jane and I (not 'me' =.=) were nauseous + queasy : Maybe we should try not buying ____ cafe's food already. Very lucky we didn't throw up at anyone anywhere. Just that the food in my stomach also rushed out from my throat in the evening, AT HOME. kekeke.. never forget to mention, Austin launched paper-plane war on Friday morning. =)


Louisa.. O_O and SuiYing. lol~
A grammar presentation with proposal..
The 26-1 Austinians 08'. =)
Luve all of you!!

Ahem Ahem *cough*, anyone knows them? v.V

****

Back to the messy home and used the semi-done bathroom. =.= The other half part of the house is still under construction. Nevermind, sabar itu.. whatever. =) soon the house will look and feeeel like a home. =) Yesterday i was syok-ed. Open the laptop and 'Blub" - Skype's sound notified my online status. Haahaaaa~ How good if i can bring this connection to Akasia.. Badly and madly tired, i slept with a clean clean pillow, and soft soft pure silk made blanket. =) =) =) =) =)

4 comments:

GGdTJJ said...

LOL, what a long post~

Anyway, congrats on the victory in your what InPro thing, also in what another competition...

Enjoy calculus la..
what a nice subject...
appreciate what Mr Newton has given to us!!
try to "feel" it!
(and I believe my calculus will be better than yours. Feel free to find me if you had problems)

Regarding Maxis Broadband, run, don't walk, run away from them.
Personally, I have disastrous experience with them and still have about 9 months of contracts to go. You might want to consider Celcom. After all, Celcom has the best technology in tele-communication of Malaysia. While DiGi's 3G is still new, Celcom has already had their HSDPA at 7.2Mbps (Maxis's 3.6Mbps).
Celcom has a fallback though, that is you have to buy the modem worth RM699. (But, anywhere online wor~)

Since you in Shah Alam, perhaps you could try research on the internet about the various Internet Service Provider (ISP) in Malaysia. You are surprised we have 10+ ISPs here, and most of them just offer their service in KL area, maybe Shah Alam is lucky, who knows?

ok la, take care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

wah..jack, u say ppl long post, you give so long a comment?!

nyway, mei, u din tell me you got skype account!

haham and i still stick to what i have said to you earlier: you look like you are enjoying life in INTEC!

say hi to thanges for me! =)
muaxx take care!

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

=)

i miss u all!
er..well u can add me there. hehezz

Anonymous said...

muahahaha...i like the last picture....

ive linked you up...

http://arifsblackbook.blogspot.com