Krystal - Jane - me!
_i feeeel.. short.._ =.='''

"Procrastination isn't the problem, it's the solution. So procrastinate now, don't put it off." - Ellen DeGeneres.

*I think, i have just read a wrong quote. >.<*

My first day of the break was : Good. Have a happy breakfast, Honey Star (蜜糖星) lunch and meehun in consomme (emphasized, lol); even told my dad 'don't let me see anything with curry this week' swt. Also went to Eckerd pharmacy and Klang Giant store. Seriously had a swift thinking of 'I shall stay home for evermore' =.=''' This currently-messy but soon-bright & shipshape home is what i NEED! v.V Ignore me. =)

From the point of view of some friends, my life is something envy-able; for kinds of reasons. But for me, it is like mountains of indecision and quandaries. So misty, so hasty, and not really tasty. Primary school life passed with negligible memory, secondary school's with tons of rocket rides, and now, zoooom~ time keeps on flying and I'm only being able to retrace its footsteps behind - my mind is too slow. Sigh..

*I miss sovitha, peiwun, peiwen, Inti's family - those who already knew who I am, those who already understood.*

I am trying to appreciate this transitory pause without classes and rules. =) Also planning in my head 'how to make time pass slower' (=.=) Well i just need moooore time to live. =) All the best to thatha for her coming piano exams. ^^Y While for peiwen, dream up more and more funny small/big ideas to overcome the problem. =) =)

Counting the frequency of myself being kissed by mosquitoes the 'small aeroplanes' 小飞机..=.=
lately all the places are full with that little thing..
Now i found that the path towards siao-ness happiness often intimates childishness. O_O''
Sign of celebration. lol.. so i hugged this towards the shopping cart. See the pandas? lol.
Since i will soon finish mine, my sister requested the BIGgest pack. =)
Err.. sweeties rich in protein, calcium and Iron! kekeke...
I am very/quite outdated about the Olympic games. At least i know it is happening. swt..

0 comments: