A promise made with a child is like a responsible to a manager.

There was a swift of reluctance when I was being asked in the online chatting messenger; I was sitting in the room and my younger sister was outside (I can reach her in ten steps). =.=

“When are you going to accompany me? Watch TV with me.” I read the line twice, recalled back the day before she was really happy to know that I came back for a break, hoping that I would spend time with her as she is having break too.

“But I have thing to do now”, few seconds followed and we were both remained static.

“Tomorrow night accompany me. Can?”

“OK.”

A day passed and I was alerted by another message notification flash.

“You are late.” I glided my eyes towards the clock; yes I was 5 minutes late. I switch off my laptop and walked out of the room.

Promise is heavy, to break the promise is heavier.


*****

Monday i went out to get things i need. The mall is not crowded. ^^Y I like this. Because i can walk slowly. If you are slow, imagine the whole line of people on the escalator, cluster together because they can't pause the stairway. :P


I like the aura and aroma of Lovely Lace. But i don't really like the price of some things at there. =.= A smaller than A4-paper board to hang at door = RM30 and above. Just a board!! =.=


Gender bias. They don't sell female bear.. [=.=]


If one day.. every school has their self-published book... O_O


I am self-conscious enough. Low in stature is FINE.

me: mama, i think i haven't grown taller for years already lo.

mom: can't liao la. 6.6

See the edge of the already-bought pants? =_=''


Those discount boards are invisible for me. Fake. :P


A street at Klang.. waiting in the car.

Ya ho.. National Day is near~ Be patriotik ah kalian~


House dining area and kitchen. 2 more weeks. No more NOISES at home!! hmph.


Cute~ keke..


*****

I called a bakery today to ask for cakes' flavors and prices. My after thought : what the cake. =.= Well, because cake has gone far more expensive. That auntie was funny, i asked her, she asked her husband, her husband told her, she told me. And then.. she almost couldn't differentiate between Chocolate cake with Chocolate mousse, Chocolate cake with Coffee mousse, and Moist Chocolate with Coffee mousse. @.@

And then i called my mom to inform her about the prices, so that we can decide on what to buy. Suddenly.. "eh, 我买了很多mooncake, 还有..." I just kept saying ' Oh.. ' until after we hung up, only i realized.. My mom said 'mooncake' eh!! Not because i do not know the Mooncake Festival is approaching. But.. my mom should have used 月饼 lo~ She never use any angmo in her lines one. Wao~ haha.. =)

But then.. with the plethora lexicons, i am deranged and currently am deprived from the mood of being jocund. God~ protect me with the perennial sanguine~ o.O

真诚对待自己,朋友; 真诚对待世界。- for what keep hiding from people we fear to face? for what keep hiding from answer we fear to hear? for what keep hiding from opening the door which may have an affirmation? for what keep hiding from telling the truth? Be honest, it is something honorable. =)

Sharon called me today!! AHH!! I recognized her voice. Albeit i was hesitated to admit that, scaring i might be wrong. A 4+ years older than me lady that i knew from Cambridge Language Centre, we were excited when we knew we are from the same secondary school. That day is like.. yesterday~ =)

I like a quote from Shakespeare. "Nothing can come of nothing." =)

1 comments:

Liz said...

lol. i know how u feel. i only grew a lousy 3cm in 6 years... =.="