I don't understand. I like it.

I don't understand but i like it.

I like it because i don't understand the lyrics.
=.=''

Mm hm, went to the barber today~ with my younger sister. She is tooo fastidious at that time and so, her hair was re-cut thrice. THRICE!? o_O The barber gorgor even has the intention to pass me the scissors so that i can pass it to my sister. =_=''' Was funny anyway. =)

For those who still do not know.. I AM HAVING BREAK ~ ok but not that kind of break - full with trips and shopping and sleeps - not really. The happiest moment has been having smooth fast internet connection. =) AH i hope i can stifle the passing time, block its way!! =.=

Fill in the blanks.
Another week ______. (has just begun, is going to end)

All of a sudden, I feel like needing more Power. Yes, p = vi. lol~ Not sure, lacking boost to moving on further. What am i now? A girl with a throbbing heart who pretends to be dauntless.

2 comments:

zeven said...

Keep moving forward as your dream will come true one day. For all your hardwork, u deserve wud u deserve, appreaciate wateva u hav, everything will look simpler and happier. cheers kathy. =.=

zeven said...

想为你做件事 让你更快乐的事
好在你的心中埋下我的名字
求时间 趁著你 不注意的时候
悄悄地 把这种子酿成果实
我想她的确是 更适合你的女子
我太不够温柔优雅成熟懂事
如果我 退回到 好朋友的位置
你也就 不再需要为难成这样子
很爱很爱你 所以愿意 舍得让你
往更多幸福的地方飞去
很爱很爱你 只有让你 拥有爱情
我才安心
看著她走向你 那幅画面多美丽
如果我会哭泣也是因为欢喜
地球上 两个人 能相遇不容易
作不成你的情人我仍感激
很爱很爱你 所以愿意 不牵绊你
往更多幸福的地方飞去
很爱很爱你 只有让你 拥有爱情
我才安心

well, although it is not neccessary to own it even if u love, but i personally feel that this world will be so sweet if we can have everything we love and utilize it till the end. Hope u enjoy the translation! Just for u kathy. have a nice day! =)

zeven, 2008