NO!

Dai dai me Cute cute she two weeks ago. photo taken by Jamie. =)

Went to MPH for a while. A very short while. I was trying to find some books for my brother. So weird that I stood at the “Junior” section reading books for toddlers and Kids. Anyway it feels cute! Hehe~ After I found two really good books, for HIM =.=, I proceeded to find mine. Need a non-fiction for review. Find find find, because my dad was rushing, I flipped many books frantically, like a very advanced scanner. =.= Then after 10minutes, I grabbed a book because of a word on it - NO! lol. Then within 1 minute my dad said that book suits me, then I thought, ya ho.. Okay after another 1 minute, he say he’d buy it for me, so that I can learn how to say NO!. =.= So I bought it~ but my dad paid it~ haha. NO! by Jana Kemp - How One Simple Word Can Transform Your Life. Yep, maybe I should learn this, since early! Now, to change this innate attitude of saying OKAY to 9 out of 10 requests made, is rather hard.


Selamat Hari Raya Puasa~ To overcome coming lunch problems. I bought lots of granola bars. Hehehe~ People, don’t buy Quaker Chewy granola bars. Not nice. Don’t look nice. Just.. not nice. =.= Before this I was addicted to energy/power bars. Now granola bars!! =) I was actually looking at the ‘SMART CHOICE’ sticker on Quaker, upside down. But the first phrase that came to my mind was… ‘SAMPAT CHOICE’. =.=

If ‘an apple a day keeps the doctor away’, then in my case, ‘3-4 apples a day keeps honey star away’. Because.. Honey Star is almost out of stock already. =.=

When our Prime Minister is speaking for the Budget 2009, my brother asked me a good question. “Our prime minister ho, talked for so long already, won’t feel thirsty meh?” XD well he just wanted to watch TV..=.=

Very Hero-like Yuchen didi, and Hafidz the choreographer~

***

Went to my dear organic shop again~ Finally I found the Black Sesame spread!! ^^Y

HAPPY MERDEKA!
*even you don't have reason to be happy about that*

-I am just waiting for Mooncake Festival. :P-
Going to work with the steadily stated steady state theory presentation. @.@

My younger sister's bed with.. a half-dead puppy.. =.=
ShhH!!.. he doesn't know.. Muahahhaaa!~ i know i am bad. =.=
Okie. Goodnight from me! =)

0 comments: