11th of September: a day to mourn. I meant, mourn for my Calculus test 2. =.=

My biological clock which was set to wake-up-at-6am worked this morning, after 4-5 continuous less than 5 hours sleep nights. But, since today is Saturday.. hehe.. i actually went back to sleep, and proudly, I managed to sleep AGAIN until 10am. This is an achievement! =D

Happy early-ated Birthday to my kokor Encik Jason Chen who couldn't pronounce/write his own Chinese name very correctly. =P I am the earliest to wish! Actually someone has actually wished him before me. LOL.

I am now better immune to HUGE stressors. =.= And now, I can cope better. =) (Even though I still like to crap around and release the tension to anything, anyone. Haha..)

Biology test2 drained my brain juice on Thursday, C++ test checked, Chemistry test checked.
C++ assignment killed my day sitting, thinking, trying, groaning, dying - checked!

I am going to try being civilized from today. Please please let my civilization test go smoothly. =)

Many things are happening around, as always. And as always, my brain has been thinking a lot. I like inspiration. I like enlightenment. I likeeeee!

I can feel that I'm zero point something centimeter taller. XD

Good news: I don't even have time or strength to spend money. I can fall asleep in the mall. =)

Liking Holly Brook's ''Just Like This'' after randomly watching the movie "Love N Dancing", simple, nice movie (good for entertaiment after exams' torture, because it doesn't require thinking Haha!) Swing dance is beautiful! But, there's only one youtube not-video video playing the song I could find.


I always hope that it'll be just like this,
just like this.


Accidentally sent up an animal species drawing in my Biology lab which was supposed to have only protists.. =.= Mempersiasuikan sahaja.

2 more months to go, I want Spring and Summer to come. =)

0 comments: