Bear bear was sunbathing.. although he is tan enough already. =.=

Omg. I hate my mood. And my head too. The mood swings whenever it wants when the head aches whenever it likes. =( I am alive thou. Five weeks dear, I want to be energetic!! >.<

Having holiday-is-ending syndrome. Symptoms are: sleep demanding, loss of appetite, no-talking, depressed while looking at books, even depressed while looking at calendar, super depressed to pack my things. =_= In short I never want to go back =.=
I hate I hate. sigh..
See told you.. taken before I know holiday is ending -.-
一点都不presentable.lol.
Or maybe I should mention about yesterday sudden blackout. Was surfing the net with a steady mood and then *OHh!* The laptop was working but by counting five, four, three, two.. Wireless gone dead. Outside the room, papa was lighting up the candles and I went to my bed, still cool with 5-minutes-ago aircon's cooling effect. Lol. After 10 minutes, tak cukup iciness. And mosquitoes start flying here and there feeding themselves. Well I think I fed quite many yesterday until 1.30 a.m. when we finally can sleep. -_-

WHY there must be something ELSE to do besides studying for tests during our break?! You know last break, we got that 3 reports. Then last last break, I forgot. Then this break, dossier.. So, then, hence, therefore, I didn't manage to study. *slap*
HMPH! @#$%^&*.. -.-
I am so not in mood for anything right now help. =(
中秋节快乐 in advance. =.=
哇靠,今天 shoulder 抽筋。T.T
想你, 骗你的。XD sampat.
往往忘不了的事,是那些‘最最’时刻。
最开心,最伤心,最生气,最无助,最 sampat。。。
那天下雨,你在想什么?

0 comments: