After 234681703 attempts my C++ assignment is done. =)
This is great. =)
My printed chemistry report is gone. =(
Kelam-kabut..
I had enough 9 hours sleep but I wake up with headache. =.=
In fact, I still wanted to sleep. ~.~

Still researching on university. =) have to make decision very soon. =|
Kia kia..
Scare coming tests till death faint. T.T
AHHHHHHHH.
My mood is swinging on the swing. =.=

Going to have something to look forward to every week, taught by emoKia Jason.
This week, we'll be looking forward to~~ visiting Aquaria, and the fishy there. =D
Friday, shoo!!
Next week, of course, we will be looking forward to holiday!! =)
YAY!!
Going back to Shah Alam again, a place full with sleepless, restless days & nights. =(
I hate this place. >.<
I rather leave the place. =|
But I likey the people. =)
I am okay~ :)
maybe.
She is completely ignorant of others.

My brother can eat my breakfast and lunch and.. in 20minutes. =.=

0 comments: