How to have a more Asian yellowish skin? Eat more carrot. Get its carotenoid and ta dah~ =.=
sampat. But it actually works, try eating consistently for a few weeks. =)
I had this thought for a few days =.=
Hm.. I gotta feeling, that today's gonna be a good day. LOL. sampat.
I am almost stress free today yay!
Finished the book "Why Men Don't Listen & Women Can't Read Maps" in 24 hours! hehe.. read it and you will have fun. It is like learning evolution, biology, chemistry, a bit physics, science, and psychology at the same time, with Fun!
"Ray plays his wedding video backward. He say it's so he can see himself walk out of church, a free man."
I don't know how to describe it much, read it if you are willing to pay RM55.90 without MPH card. hehe~
Like this book thiiiiiiiiiiis much! =)
Almost done my assignment on Australopithecus afarensis. sampat me. Chose a species that has super limited information =.=
Actually I have done it. But dunu if it is considered as done. =.=
Got a hair cut today~ er.. many will say no difference. But for me.. like I got less hair already =.= sampat. No photo available. Smtg wrong with laptop's bluetooth. lol.
Wish I have thicker hair =.=
Omg happy THREEmonths holiday to my sister. I feel that, never in my life I would have a 3 months holiday anymore unless.. *blank* sampat.
Walao I want holiday I want~~
Omg I am getting dependent on Brand's drink. I drank > I feel good and normal the whole day, headache-less. I skipped > omg. Seriously need more time to get my condition tuned well.
加油~ =)
Seriously I am super not healthy already =( lolo almost every day =(
Dossier sudah hampir nak siap! Yay~
Hope the principal will not 签到 siao on Monday.. not much, just around um, hundred plus pieces of documents. Hehe~
*proud!*
Next target: invade JPA =.= Ok sorry, is to visit there if needed. To get my Biotechnology >>>>>>> Microbiology. 加油~ =)
保佑我~~
Oh great I am so positive today I think it won't last till Monday you will see. =.=
Liking sentences with no commas. -.-

=)
手脚停止工作的时候, 可以体验到自己的呼吸;
把眼睛闭上,我看见平静,看到当天 - 开心。

0 comments: