Super tired with Fall right now.
Thank god I can recover fast from being emo. =.=

Having fun with life, but at the same time, I need more sleep in my life. -.-
No kidding. Try depriving me from sleep and I will do some unexpected things, mostly crapping lol.

Pohpee my calculus..v.v

Wanted to visit fishy on weekend in KLCC, now, plan has to be postponed, eeeee..

Extra & replacement classes are killing. (o_o)

C++ Chem Cal quizzes next week. Told you I hate subjects started with C.. They are all friends and always attack us at a same time. >.<''

Funnily, we have 3 lecturers to teach us one chapter of Calculus2. =.=

Ya my 090909 was super meaningful, one test postponed, one super blurred cal class, 8-1pm lectures, 1-2pm meeting, 2-415pm lectures, 5 onwards dying with civilization notes. wow~ meaningful kan? We somehow puasa-ed too.

Energy saved from mid-sem break has depleted.
Every 430pm I am tired with everything. =(

I don't know if friends from other colleges/places/anywhere of mine can understand our tiredness. Like what siasia said, like what I encountered, sometimes, many times, people just thought that we have been really finding excuses to be that and to say 'busy'.
But the fact is we don't even have that much of time to drink water or eat during daytime.

And person like me who was a baby sleeper =.= has turned to be a great morning sleeper.
Weekend is not a weekend for us, it is still weekdays, if I try going happy happy sleeping resting on weekend I'd have killed any subject and die.

Who said I don't want to commit myself to something?
KLPAC, helping them to teach the primary students, language course, music classes, all available on weekend but I can't even join any. =(
Anyway if none of you understand we have no choice then.

ALM students say "11pm is my maximum, I have to sleep by then."
we say "11pm is our minimum/peak hour, we are still doing assignments and studying." >.< x.x

And my eyes turned reddish already. @.@

Sorry if I spoiled your mood I got no mood now.
The only happy thing is going back home tomorrow I hope there will not be kongbu traffic jam, I don't want to fall asleep and wake up with the car berkecai-kecai. =)

It comes to here and now, no matter why or how, my heart is dancing.

0 comments: