-Monday-
Sorry for my full-of-error post before this, was rushing to finish it. =P

This morning at 6.11am, I saw two dead mosquitoes in my room; one on my pillow and another one on the floor. I thereby presumed that the one beside me (on my pillow =.=) was killed by my blanket slam. Haha. Because it was very cold yesterday and I was still feeling cold with jacket (jacket IN my room… O.o'', no choice, I don’t have ceiling fan in the room..=_=). So I was flapping my blanket to get the most strategic location of putting it to keep myself warm. LOL. While for the mosquito on the floor, ahh, it must felt so cold that it died~

Why did I wake up that early? To prepare my brother’s breakfast. Monday: baked banana cake with chocolate topping, such a kind sister I am. Haha. Primary schools are giving extra classes for UPSR students like him and these took away their holiday. (is that necessary? =.=)

Botak.With hair~ =.=

Oh! Forgot to tell you that I had watched The IP Man on Friday; it is basically a movie telling the life of Bruce Lee’s master/sifu. I think it was nice. At least it let me thought more again into myself and my personalities. I like his steadiness of mind. I like watching Chinese KungFu lol. =)

Yesterday, I actually screamed ‘into’ my blanket (poor blanket, slammed it, shouted at it, what else?) because I wanted to control and suppress my anger towards.. nothing. I am not angry. =) =)

To get some inspiration for my persuasive speech, I tucked my feet into my sandals and walked around the housing area for 25 minutes this morning. =) That demands courage! Because someone may just pull me aside and kill me while I am walking, who knows? That was great though, I am not angry AT ALL already. I saw 5 Astro antennas on top of two or three very old-looking houses. I saw men ready to drive out to work. I saw a Indian woman cycling with a 1.5 Liter of mineral water in 100 Plus bottle, perhaps going to work also. I saw an Indian uncle riding on his motorbike selling Putu Mayam, he was sounding the horn all the time. Then I remember before I got my IC, which means when I was considered as a child, (=___=) we will always shout to the uncle who was selling ice cream on a motorcycle, and also the very old man who hung many breads and junk foods on his motorcycle. We would get a 3 scoops ice cream each, sometimes paid by my uncle. =) Back to the road, I saw Malaysia national flower in red and yellow. Red ones grow better. Also, there were many weird looking plants. I recalled myself cycling with my sister and we plucked/stole people’s flowers (they were beautiful, blue in color and cute in shape) and rode away quickly, laughing mysteriously when we reached our home. Walking past another row of houses, I saw someone talking to his neighbor over the fencing, covered fully by plants. Then I saw a mother helping her son, who is going out to work with a waiting black aero-back Proton Saga. Another lady living nearby is unlocking her house’s gate, ready to work as well. Before walking out of those rows, the house at the most side I saw, did not switch off their light for the entire night. I saw uncountable crows flying here and there and wondered how good it will be if they are not in black. I saw the sun slowly became brighter and brighter. I heard the birds and insects’ chirp and twirp. I smelled the exhaust gas when a car zoomed by me. And, I saw dog’s feces. LOL. And lastly, I saw my dad pretended to come out for a walk because from far I saw he was actually looking for me. =P

I turned moody after 4pm. I just hate seeing time flies like this. I’m on my way to forcing myself to add more effort on everything. I must get at least B+ for my critical thinking, and I’m still struggling wanting to know if my critical thinking is in fact that bad. =(

Mood jahat. =.=''
Well now i can't sleep without jacket + blanket + maybe something else in the room these days. Like repelling to coldness, even the cold juice i drank was.. you better don't know. lol

I hate the time when my mom is angering at something/someone/nothing. Because she will not talk at all, and I can not ask anything. Even I do, I won’t get any answer. Can I scream again? I’ve been screaming for few times from yesterday.. =______=

Good night.

-Tuesday-
Going to meet Mel and Siasia later. Sleepy...!! Again for my brother's breakfast, i woke up early. Today he had er.. cheese & berries jam toast, marshmallow toast, chocolate banana toast.. Zzz..

Organic jam leh.. lol
Pisang kampung.. haha..
this is the only way i can force my brother to finish the banana. =D
Oh.. the marshmallow toast is in my brother's esophagus i think, ahh ahh, moving down to small intestine. =_=

You know, i thought it is a KungFu Pooh.. SERIOUSly.
Who knows it is just like me..
a sleeping pooh.

1 comments:

Peaches said...

Pooh is adorable~

Hope you're feeling better. All that pent up frustration ain't good. XD What are pillows for if not to scream/bawl/cry into? hehe.

Anyway, don't worry too much about results. Enjoy your hols as best as you can...


...


...


will email you the forum thing as soon as I stop lazing. I'm so sowwy. XD