-Friday-

I HAVE A GOOD, CARING FAMILY.

Two weeks ago I was left at home when my mom and siblings went off to Penang and Taiping. For assignments and many things.

Today, because of my sister’s sms to my dad asking if he/we want/s to make a trip to find her, a oh-so-good decision was made: They are all going to Kampar tomorrow and I will be sent to AKasia.

They were even asking me with enthusiasm, and passion~ “Do you want to go there later at NIGHT or tomorrow MORNING before we leave?” “Ok, faster pack your things up.” O.O They don’t even care how I feel.. YERR!!
For assignments and many things.

WHAT EHT..
Their rate of changing is really..

If I can go, I will call my new Teluk Intan tour guide. Lol. Sigh. IF..
“IF” is such a happy word. IF I have few millions in my bank account; IF I can travel to different countries every year; IF I can wake up one morning without sneezing. IF~

Ok well, I am trying to finish the Dutch Lady strawberry yogurt drink. Picturing another 8 days without these drinks. Why la we don’t have a refrigerator in AKASIA? By the way, wow, If this is going to be true, this would be the first time I am staying there for 8 continuous days. E-I-G-H-T, would that be, very long? O.o (Friends from East Malaysia, and some from West, jangan marah. You have better away-from-home experience, cheers~) If you are unhappy, find Lisia. She will only come to Akasia on Monday morning EVERY WEEK. I am better. =p

Who wants to be the volunteer to buy a water pillow for me? I can celebrate my birthday on October without cake. Just buy me a water pillow~ HAHA.. That pillow:
- protect and adjust neck bones’ angle (can reduce headache then!! :D :D )
- relieve heat for emotional refreshment (maintain my good mood :D)
- better health for active lifestyle (our cells are too active for calculus)
- relieve tiredness and stiffness (VERY important, then I can stay energized for long for.. better cgpa. =.=)
- improve breathing ability & reduce nostril allergy (less sneezing for me - save tissues - save Earth!)

See? You should buy it for me, and then you are actually saving the Earth. :)

I was just trying to distract myself from thinking about their trip. My dad even slept before 930pm because of the trip. My brother and sister were so excited again, packing their nice-looking clothes and junks. Macam going to picnic.. v.v

Wait and see. Tomorrow morning I am going to finish another pack of vegetable juice. Hmph.

-Saturday-
I have just thoroughly clean up 5203. Was sneezing so much when i reach. AH. First Saturday at here. lol.

They are on their way to Kampar AGAIN. hahhh..

6 comments:

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

ha~~~

Cedric ZH said...

Hmm... i think tesco is selling the gel pillow for 39/49 bucks.. I'll check. the last time it was on a vendor stall..

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

Gel...?? GEL??

Cedric ZH said...

yeah.. cooling gel... gel has more thermal inertia and can retain the coolness longer than water...

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

but then that would mean.. it retain heat longer too? coz water is more natural ma.. then.. lol.. crap..

Cedric ZH said...

hmmm.. so far it has not yet reach near room temp also.. so i guess it wont be hot at all...