During that hour, my dad surprisingly switched off many lamps in our home.
During that hour, I was bathing after ironing many clothes for an hour. =.=
During that hour, my father was watching Deal or No Deal. Haha..
During that hour, my mother was sleeping already. *jealous*
During that hour, my younger sister and brother were watching 8TV Earth Hour screen at first, then they watched DVDs. =_=
During that hour, I was happy to see that my neighborhood area was kind of dark. :D
During that hour, I thought of two people, one once existed and one existing.
During that hour, I ate two square bars of Switzerland Lindt dark chocolate. =p
During that hour, I felt hungry again; not again, I forgot to have dinner. =_=
During that hour, I hope that the next day comes slowly.
During that hour, I felt my life = a you-have-no-choice-but-keep-going task.
During that hour, I wondered what will happen if I don’t strive educationally.
During that hour, I miss eating ice cream.
During that hour, my curiosity about my future rose.
During that hour, I was thinking about my future partner. (lol, well from the way my mom sees me the other day, I was forced to think about this. haha.)
During that hour, I ate a green apple which I always neglect (lol); at least 14 red apples a week, but around 10 green apples a year.
During that hour, I hope I can always survive. =)

People, my handphone also became cacat after my left thumb. Anyone who calls me would not be able to hear what I speak. =.= Then seeing our next holiday is very, very far away, I can’t send it to the ‘hospital’. =|

By the way, thing has been funny since I hurt my left hand thumb. I can’t type sms that fast already. And, I can only wash my hair and face with nine fingers. =.= Before I do many things, I have to make sure that that thumb is not participating. =________=

Chocolate is great for living. :D

3 comments:

kaizen boy said...

ya, i always like red apple,
i always don't like the green one

maybe it doesn't have any history case like poisoning snow white something..
...cuz it is sour...always sour green

Liz said...

i used to like green apples.

green apples + chocolate = heaven

haha =)

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

Haha.. not all green apples are sour though, sometimes it could be sweet.
:D