I think Klang needs this now. I took one hour to reach my home yesterday, sudah boleh sampai Li Sia's house at Cheras.

Despite being VERY sleepy until i can't even show any expression other than forcing my eyes to open, I watched "Another Cinderella Story", ya i know this is a childish and meaningless one. I just want to chill~
The dancing in the movie is nice what. =p


If you are too sleepy, do not do anything like throwing rubbish, you will get something like this.. OUCH!

I was in the car with my mom just now. Enjoyed the feeling of having short talk with her. Then i was glad too that i have the time to do so. She brought me to duplicate the new Akasia house key.. >.<

This week is great, but damn so sleepy. I am done with my informative speech, advanced composition oral progress presentation and ACS music appreciation presentation~ Hahh~ But next week there are 3 more for me. geeeeeeeeez.

Honolulu is a class that memupuk nilai kerjasama~ :D

For those who will be flying to Ivy Leagues/ IL Standards. Tahniah and tahniah~

I am currently addicted to chocolate. =)

I am afraid with Monday forum and advertisement thing. I need better grade for CT! =(

i don't have time to type more. tata!

Remember to switch off the light today, at 830 pm~ :D

I don't want to sleep for an hour only again. Yawned more than 50 times a day. lol.

Alright.


This morning i am glad that i am still alive~ =.=
And.. that is a sleeveless top that was too loose once upon a time. Yeah i am no longer a bony one. ~.~''

0 comments: