Tuesday's Kathy..Dark.
Feeling dark also.. (-_v)

Bumped into Pooh quite often these days. haha..

I should be getting less tired during a holiday, but i am not! I am getting more tired from day to day. Gosh.. How to finish everything before Monday comes? Where is Adlil and Nizam?? Forum people, get on9!! T_T *a bit bit stressed*

Went to my uncle's house today. His house has good wireless connection. Very good one. And i am now waiting for my mom to send me back to my bed before i fall asleep here. =.=

Rich uncle he is..
...

Oh please. Stay tough~
Optimistic~~ *self-motivating* Ms Lim, take a deeeeep breath. Hahhh~ I need a walk. I need a talk. =| Always need someone who feels he/she is more confident to talk to me. Then i will get the motion to overcome the inertia.

Look towards the BRIGHT side!
=) =) =)

Mama is here. Tata~

2 comments:

kaizen boy said...

i wish to have more sleep too~
test and final year project and event stuff is driving me crazy

thou i still slumber, but i never get to relax

nice labtop

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

same for all college/Uni students i think. =)

just have to keep go on.