photo ©2008 shelsey haines

Next, we will feel baked if the sun is still that semangat.

I was thinking if I should get a memory pillow or a Ginkgo filled pillow (which will make everything smells Ginkgo-ish).

Yesterday I finally went to a pasar malam in Klang after... months I did not go to any pasar malam.

I woke up early again on day I don't need to, 6 am. =.=

I wonder when is the time I can completely stop having running nose in the morning.

It rains today!! For 10 minutes.. =_______=''

Yeah~ we bought 4 Windsir pillows today. We reached there at 930am. thought it was quite early, but people were already queuing up for stuffs. Who cares.. got my pillows finally.

Saw my uncle and aunt. They were buying blanket.

When my sister and I went to the clothes department. AGh, we already have to queue up to use the fitting rooms. But it was better compared to my last shop on a Jcard Day, I had to wait for about 1 hour just to enter a fitting room. =.=

I got into the fitting room four times today. :P

Let me tell you, in Klang, on Jcard members' Day, people living in Klang seem do no need to work.

When will you see so many people hunting for bra? Jcard members' Day.

Even dayssss before that day, people will spend their time testing as many clothes as they can, find the one they want and ask the salesperson to keep.. so that they can buy with discount on Jcard members' Day, without needing to queue like hell..

Above are.. ''packages'' of bra ''booked'' by the buyers. Each big bag indicates an alphabet (which I supposed is the buyers' name), with numbers. lol. Nah, you won't be able to find my name there.

If you are asking why all the photos are around the inner department, let me tell you: I was using the fitting room of that department, because fewer people go there... hahaha~ =.=

Waiting patiently. =p

Thank you for trusting me. =)

0 comments: