2009 Labor Day,
went to Hutan Lipur Kanching with my uncle's family.
I asked for this, well.. i told you i need nature. :P

On the way to Kanching waterfall~

Let's start walking~
I love walking. hehe~

Then we have to walk a long way up.
There are a total of 7 waterfalls in it, and the journey gets steeper and steeper.
The fun part is to really get dirty, holding the roots, cut by leaves.. :)

I was in harmony with the green. LOL.

This is the first waterfall area, people who are lazy to keep climbing will stop here.

We walked 25+ minutes and reached the 3rd waterfall. :)
Then, we 'own' that place temporarily~
That water was so so so so cold.
But by kept thinking about Klang and Shah Alam's hot weather, you will feel great soaking yourself in that cold water. lol.
Then we had water-massage. Like free Osim.. haha.
Nice place. Fresh air.

One of the artwork guys can make.

sister - cousin - brother

My uncle, trying to get baby prawns. swt.

He is very, very fair because he likes staying indoor, which is why I always scold him. =.=
I am fed up already anyway. So i thought of using the whatever that called way, to let him feel a sense of guilt: ask him to STAY INDOOR! =.=''

Meet my handsome cousin: Ming Zhang. :D

Sexy cousin: Ming He
He can walk through the woods alone, never scared.
But his EQ is low, he was steamed that day because his father/my uncle pushed his head into the water (for fun) =.=
So i tried to comfort him and he smiled and took photo with me. HAHA.. =.=''

Smart cousin: Ming Feng
Twin of Ming He. His EQ and IQ are both better than Ming He. lol.

After 2 hours of fun, we walked down the hill.
Well you know, people go to places and got all sorts of souvenirs, I got mine also at Kanching!
It was so memorable that I don't think I can stay away of it,
it is also very valuable,
and you can't get the same one at anywhere on earth!
Guess what it is?
*
*
*
*
*
*

Wound. HAHHAHAA!
And I still remember about yesterday trip, because the left part of me hasn't stopped aching because I fell down.
=_=

I have a stupid wish before going there: get some rays from the sun so that I can get a little bit darker. Well, the conclusion is: Failed. lol.

2 comments:

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

why ming zhang so handsome in the photo wan??? !!!

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

coz.. maybe he ben lai jiu handsome? =.=''