Done with Economics test. Not easy. =|

Done with the foundation of the song 'bulatan of life'. lol.

How good if I can be as direct as that, talk straight and without hesitation. Ok maybe I should not and do not want to be.

My voice changed after every practices. Lol. It is like having a new throat. haha.

I just ate cake! er.. my sister's birthday cake. haha. I was very happy eating the cream~ felt like botakkan the cake by just eating the cream. =.=

I don't know what else to type.

=.=''

I need a car.

Will be sending my sister and brother to school tomorrow at 630am. =__=

I am still lazy. =)

I hope someone who doesn't know me, and who will only meet me but never know me, will sit beside me, and listen to me. I will tell him/her secrets, my secrets. lol.

Will be enjoying June before the maybe *@#$%^& Fall semester.

I don't know why I got this message in FB/ what it is telling me/ who is that person who sent it. But according to his profile, he is a psychology senior lecturer, from.. Australia?

1 comments:

Murugesh Rao said...

Hi Kathy! Lately, i see you very stressed out.. So relax.. I know you're quite busy but have time for yourself... Regarding the message that you receive in facebook, you should just let it be there. Don't reply lah.. Maybe it's a scheme or a ploy. Ok, take care. Bye and see you!