I drove back home. This time, somehow, so much faster, almost in the speed my parents used to drive me. Extreme dullness enhances driving capability?? Fallacy occurred. Haha.

Followed my mom out to recognize the route to the place my brother goes for tuition classes.

I was asking him,
“You’ve tuition every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday??”
“Ya,” with some hope that I would be fetching him (my dad forgot to pick him once. swt),
“Haha! I only have classes on these days! :P

The weather: I don’t really understand.
I can sleep soundly in my room at Klang with only the same kind of fan used in Akasia, low speed. But in Akasia, I can’t sleep even with the fan switched on to the maximum speed.

Can’t imagine if the weather is still this hot in Fall semester.
Akasia, for me, is half a desert.

We are going to have many replacement lectures soon.
So far, 11 hours of lectures are known to be canceled and are going to be replaced. =.=

I am trying to be efficient, like what mentioned in Econs today. LOL.
But.. blame the weather! hmph.

First class of Psychology provokes some responses from the cognitive part of me. =.=
Good stimulation. I have to be more prepared for coming days, weeks, months, years..

Oh yahh, got myself a haircut today. For fun. Or to satisfy the weather. Or maybe, for nothing.
Greeted by some lecturing from the barber after 15 minutes of hair cutting: because your hair.. so this… here should be longer.. so that.. Well, I didn’t seem to perceive anything from him. Then he continued trimming..

The fact that I managed to post so many meaningless posts (when did I post up meaningful stuffs anyway? Haha!) lately is because..

I am sleepy again.

0 comments: