Friday

My body level of serotonin and melatonin has got confused these days. I am super sleepy during the day and quite active after evening. =.=

My sister and I went to Midvalley megamall today. We took the funny KTM, which wasted so much of our time waiting and squeezing in the crowd. From Klang station, I heard the announcement “..anda dilarang merogol di train”, which was supposed to be merokok of course. I am sorry.. =.= There were many kinds of smell in the train: incense scent, various brands of perfume, burnt smell, smell of the big drain somewhere in Klang, smell of the cushion of the seats which had been seated by thousands of passengers etc…

We happily ate a durian pancake! Which is smaller than my handphone. lol. Then we had lunner/dunch at Paddington. =) I don’t know if I should be proud of myself, gained 1kg and still having mood to consume lots of food.

On the way back to KL Sentral, ha ha ha.. the train was so, so, so, so, too, so, very, sangat, amat, sungguh, so so so packed that the only space we had was the space to fill our body size. That is, how big/small your body size is = how big/small space you get. My sister pulled me into the train when the violent force started. One of my leg was at first hung outside the train while my body was already in the train, and funnily, I had a thought “how if my sandal just fall outside?!” lol.

And, in fact, I lost my first hug-from-the-back to a stranger on our way back to KL Sentral. Why? People were squeezed until I could barely breathe, and one guy ter-di-squeezed towards my back and my back literally adhered to his chest for the few minutes journey. And I only realized that when he moved his leg sideway, because every movement of him was felt by me. =.= What was my reaction? I asked my sister “我后面的是什么人?” = “Who is behind me?” And she answered “A Chinese (which she later said he is quite a handsome guy. hahhaaa!).” Lol. I am not a racist, but that was the only question I could think of. lol.

Lesson of the day: I cannot travel by KTM with no companion, I will definitely sleep until the next day. =)

Feeling of the day: KTM is funny, but I hate it; traffic jam is better, less bacteria. “p

Paddington

=D

We left the middle one.. to..

haha~

I am so lazy lately.. =|

0 comments: