Weird summer sem.

2 subjects: Psychology and Economics.

Breathtakingly boring day.

Terrible mood swing. Okay > Blue > Depressed > Okay > Blue > Okay

Ever-changing dopiness: sleepy all the time except the time when I am on a bed. (=.=)
Am I sick? I don't think i am having fever, because the weather is having it.

One class canceled on the second day. =.=''

Frustrated by the coming empty Wednesdays.

Delighted with the fact that coming Fridays I'll be at home.

Planned to stay in the library for every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 12-2pm, only for this semester. :P

Can something interesting appear/happen to cheer me up?

Planning to go to Titi Eco Farm (organic farm!! :D) VERY soon.
Oh sis, kuai dian holiday!!

I need more things to occupy my day time, especially when global warming is on.

Study room is :)
only because of the air conditioner.
Can i get one for the room we are sleeping in? =.=

By comparing today to Spring semester. Omg. Today is #$%^&*.
I knew I can't stand having too much free time. I need to be engaged in some works. Anything.

How are you today?
I am dead.

I want to know my Spring sem result! Ishh.

2 comments:

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

babi... what is your result? aH1N1?

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

mana saya tahu....