Tuesday

This is a week before Caring Week, and I desperately hope that everything is going to be okay.

I was super happy that today is Tuesday but not Monday; I was happy that my head has stopped torturing me; I was also happy with quite some other stuffs. I was angry when I can’t print my group’s Moral assignment because the some #$%^& finished the ink; I was angry with the staff giving us only headshake after we told her about that; I was even angry when there’s printer available and usable in other lab but we were asked to go back to the original ink-less lab. Luckily, Thangesh and I printed in the 2nd lab before we actually dihalau keluar. *PROUD* =) Well you know, 30sen per page in the library is HUGE when you want to print more than 20 pages. Saving hard for my demo speech’s ingredients and birthday presents for many. $________$

Now I know I can’t be a good girl more than few hours, but I can be a lazy girl for days and weeks. =_______= And that’s why I am soon failing, alright, degrading my calculus.

I recalled seeing a very cute sticker on one car last week.. it says “You very KIASU, I very KIASI, so….” I must get that sticker!! Maybe I can stick everywhere, showing people who always study. LOL.

In the end I haven’t stop worrying about the might-come-again migraine. I hate you migrainese, you shoo!!

And now I couldn’t stand more door knocking! =( They knock urgently, yet when you drag yourself out to open the door, it is the other way round. This is my bad mood; a source of pimples.

Next week is going to be terrible. I hope it will be disastrous, and Happy.

Wednesday

Listening to Katharine McPhee’s Over It. I once listened to this song for hours and days. It just suits all my moods. =)

I enjoyed some moments of recalling time in Inti-UC when I use Vichy’s face products. =.= Well, it just got the small that brings out my life over there. Morning walk to class with Yiwen, Eldwin.. Psychology class that I surprisingly understood.. Biology class with a funny cute lecturer.. Chemistry until 7-8pm.. In the swimming pool that I can actually lemas, at there too I met real people from China.. My handsome roommate who was a great basketball player.. The ICB band room with us playing and having fun inside.. the hall above the cafeteria where we had our concert.. the MPHall where the aircon can freeze us.. the Bio laboratory where we can see worms, snakes, fishes, lizards and so on.. my room and the bed always with me on it. I miss those. =|

My temper is running like mad person. Worry perhaps.

I see myself ready for a shattered family. What to do, they adults regret, they fight, and we are not the lawyer to decide.

Got a little bit of headache, agree that I have too much to fill my brain.

Tell you something funny, it is about my matrimony. Well you know many Chinese will ask their love, career, education etc from some respected ones in the temple, my parents did every year. So.. since I am over 18 and my mom did ask for me. And.. I am not going to tell you anything. =P

I am waiting for tomorrow's 6pm. Don't ruin my tomorrow. =)

0 comments: