Week 8
~……~ Tuesday night.

Busy busy busy. Should have always see busy as a form of motivation to sleep do more. =)

After the CNY celcom job offer, the working agent called again and asked if I can work for Celcom (again...) (haha..) for 18 days in March. This is tempting okay, for me. Imagine you can get around RM2000 in 18 days? (it’s like getting an old kancil in 18 days/ getting a new laptop in 18 days/ getting something for everyone in my family in 18days..) Ok, to protect my sleeping moments and time that I have planned to give those who were in Smjk KwangHua who are waiting for their SPM results, I shall wisely reject the job, even only for the one week break. =) tell me this choice is right.

I hate misunderstanding. Who likes it anyway? I would prefer people hating me directly than misunderstanding me and spread the virus.

And I do not understand why I can stay awake and energized even if I slept after 1am at my Klang home, but I will definitely feel really sleepy in Akasia after 10pm.

Glad that we have done many many presentations.
I like my informative speech’s topic.

I need to do something other than studying and sleeping.
Give me some out-of-the-class things to do if you have, but I have the right to reject. =_=

If I can sleep while sitting, it means it is time to sleep already. =P

I am still rindu-ing marching band and concert band. =( Why isn’t there any public band in Shah Alam wor! By the time I see a band again, I probably had forgotten how to play.

>.< Wednesday night

Very tired. Thank you. lol. My group failed to get our ethic presentation done because we wanted to watch a video about God and terrorism. =___= I don’t know if I can survive tomorrow Speech Comm. and Calculus or not. O.O For the first time I went to cemara café with siasia. HAHAHAHA~

Thursday evening

I survive!! =.= Done with mid term. =)

My advice, never take calculus test if you are having migraine, you might fail it like i did. =.=

Honolulu is a funny class. =)

What we expect will always be an illusion, what we never expect will become a fact. AH!

Next week will be another horrible week.
I need a holiday. v.V

0 comments: