Saturday

I damn like the feeling of waking up after Friday this week - it is ONLY Saturday and not Sunday!! =) My heart beat thumped in a more peaceful manner all day long, this is rare. But I guess next week I will get coronary failure, because my weekend will only start on Saturday after we come back from the orphanage, while all the mid-term papers are staring at me like my mom, waiting my very kind revision to not fail them. Well, we can’t really choose, one lab report, two assignments, and two presentations all due in the same week. Why must there a peak week? Can’t everything be distributed evenly?

I am already 18.3 year old, but I don’t think I can really differentiate between good and bad people. Good people can do ‘good’ things which is inwardly bad (with evil motive); while bad people can do ‘bad’ things which is inwardly good (with kind motive). Who to trust? ~_____~

By the way, did I tell you that I actually gone addicted to Book Valley café’s Wifi? Because with the standard speed of many cafes, I can enjoy steady full speed of connection for many many hours, because because, they don’t have many on9 customer! =P I had a cup of hot chocolate there, not as nice as Starbucks’, but I can spend less~ :D

Sunday

Oh ya, Valentine’s Day? I felt nothing, except for while listening to MyFm MixFm FlyFm HitzFm, they are all discussing about gifts for your significant ones. A girl said she would not want to receive any flower because she will have to see the flower wilts and dieee~ (get fake flower la..=.=)

I am starting to hate afternoon. The sun will be so hot raging at Earth and I feel like we will be half-cooked someday.

Can die can die. I was watching cartoons and sitcoms with my siblings as if I am having holiday. Who ask our dearest parents hilangkan diri and left us at home??! Omg. Anyone, buy me a car for my birthday if you can. >.<

0 comments: