Your red blood cell..
My breakfast.. i mean, 10% of my breakfast..

Your... i told you in the title already.

Friday!

Surprisingly, people start guessing the truth behind Lim Kah Wei, who never known for something good. Mr Kamal wants to know how many boyfriend she has; while her younger brother said she must be lying, he said “because you must have a boyfriend already!” LOVL (Laugh out VERY loud). Up to all of you to find out, guess, assume or even predict and suspect. The truth is with me. lalala~

I decided to make BTN camp a ‘vacation’ if we really are going this April. Duhh.. Got choice meh? Unless suddenly I got some kind of allergic reaction, hahaahaaa!! Feed me prawn on that week!! Those big ones!! =.=

I am getting ideas for my Advanced Comp. essay 2. It is always hard to get ‘personal experience’ from myself even I have experienced something. Remember, my memory only features those which happened few years ago, always. So I actually have to sort of interview my siblings to get some history of myself. Betul-betul pathetic. =.=

It is 930pm, again I hope I can stay alive and awake until I finish ONE assignment. I should have started doing them after my half day weekly holiday from 1pm to now. =.=

I like to end my paragraph with “=.=”. =.=

Suddenly I feel like eating cake and Guylian chocolate. O.O

*****
Oh yeah it is Saturday again. But oh no there are too many assignments and reading to do!

Let's countdown~~ I have just done the summary for The Misery of Silence~~ that's all. =.=

tata~

2 comments:

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

why put the photo of food and that thing thing together one..so er xin..

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

sengaja one. that one is er xin, but quite cute is compared to the lizard, frog, cacing.....