Yay~ I sort of endured my Thursday and Friday with large amount of patience. Not knowing why, I was attacked by migraine, the torturous migraine.

But this is Saturday (when I am typing), I am okay with sitting and sleeping but I am not okay with walking around and running. =.= I even forgot about the ache and jumped from the chair towards the kitchen and SHOOT, that was Ouch-ful.

What else? I am left alone with me and myself only. =.= Sister at Genting, Mom and brother and younger sister went to Ipoh/Taiping, Dad has to work today. Sigh. Maybe that was why I could easily gave my ‘reaction’ and responded to the essay “The Rewards of Living a Solitary Life” by May Sarton. =.=

There is one more benefit of getting sick, which only applied to me. That is, my parents will get along better with each other, and the house will be much quieter for this patient to sleep from 8xxpm to 8xxam the next morning. With merely few blaming sentences, I supposed they were aware of their mistake of ignoring their daughter that often. I hope they Are still in the process of “insaf”, because I am quite.. having a feeling that I am staying at a rented home, which I have been one of the room tenant. =.= A solid proof: I am alone now. =_=

All right, my dad said, we should appreciate. Yes we should. I appreciated that I fell sick, this shows that my biological system is working well, I got pain from how I treated myself : less sleeping, more doing.

I am so ambivalent about to rest or to continue with all assignments. Ya you will say rest is right, assignment is die. But with my inefficiency, I have to get them siap! =.= Biology project paper & slides, ACS tourism & story review & slide, Moral assignment ( tooot ), ____ essay for KoPLN “idola saya” =_______=, speech outline, Adv Comp Reaction paper, Biology lab report, many revisions (this is never possible after getting all previous stuffs done), bath, eat, watch cartoons, watch movie from pirated DVD, tidying up the house, go to the mall to get stuffs for family and speech and presentation.. this is crazy.

I forgot one thing, surprisingly - the Friday Calculus test. That was a test which always let me think that I am stupid. With each line of answer written, continued with 30 seconds of rest with my face adhered to the answer sheet, I knew my marks will be disastrous, or I bet it already will be even if I was super healthy. And that question paper actually made me got sick of ‘2009’ with so many questions with that number. =.=

(You know what, I’d apply the cool, refreshing Chinese medicinal oil thingy all over my head and neck to keep myself ‘alive’, I guess the thing is tainted on many pages of the books and the keyboard’s keys already.. =.=)

SUNDAY
I am applying 3-4 types of cooling oil; I just hope that I can feel normal ASAP. This is not good; if I were to sleep until Monday I’d never ever finish anything!! *deaden scream, with exploding capillaries and veins and whatever*

I am going @.@ with repeating times of reading “I-Love-You” by Robert Solomon. Anyone, if you ever want to say I am “deep”,consider him first. =___=

My dad is taking his new glasses and i am exploiting Aeon BBT's electricity to use my celcom broadband. cheers. i am evil too. =)

1 comments:

Charis said...

Don't stress yourself out too much! Go and rest first.

:D