Thursday

I am happy, happier at least. It was fun seeing everyone turned sleepy together, forcing their eyes to open while looking at the others, with only few guys answering the questions from lecturer. When it comes to “ok, take 5~” woo hoo, whole line of Honoluluians have their heads down and slept. I was definitely one of them, despite the fact that I slept at 11 and 10pm for two continuous days. =_=

Another CARING advertisement
Para warga Intec sekalian, Blood Donation Drive is on MONDAY~ Dedication for donation (100% profit is going to be donated to an orphanage) is on the WHOLE WEEK, so Honolulu, I am going to use paksaan.. muahahahaaa!! Organ donation is limited to 100 people only, the hospital was…. And sadly(I am happy with it btw), there is NO MORE place for community service. All 30 slots are taken! :D

Evil is good?
Being evil is good?
Being evil is something good?

Friday


Ahhh~ how Gooood if our classes always end after Thursday~~ *hint* *hint*. LOL~
Listening to My FM, temporarily change the frequency to learn some Cantonese. Audiences are calling in to tell about their desired Valentine’s gift. Hehe~ Ya, today is the eve of Valentine’s Day. As my previous 18 years, it is just another day. But then this morning only I found out that my birth time is 7.59pm~!! =.=

Alright, this is the last time i'm exploting free electricity from Aeon. lol. I am not evil, but i am bad. =.= I found a place in EngAnn that will do better, yay~ Book Valley cafe, here I come!

Just gotten our stuffs for tourism convention and contents for orphans' goodie bags. Can die, spent more than RM180 already! yeee... i like spending, but not on things like these.. =__=

I loves Friday without class..*HINT* HAHAHA~ well, i can sleep for 3 nights at home, i can finish my assignments in a peaceful way, i can listen more to my sister and brother's complains, i can tell them "i won't do your homework" and end up helping... =)

2 comments:

Liz said...

eh? mau agree to donate organ pun ada limit punyer ke? u guys don't want my organs right NOW, do you?

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

@.@

we requested for 300-500 forms but the hospital only is willing to give us 100. So. you all finish the forms then we can take more lo~~ :D