I slept at nine yesterday and predicted i will wake up at 730am. Mana tahu.. i woke up at 530!!! =.=

This is stupid. Despite the fact that i am taiyerd, my biological clock has become psychologically used to the few hour sleeping. ~.~   Anyway, at least it was not 3 hours.

I came to realize that I have found my own line of thought and 'style'(not fashion la), in some ways that I wanted to think and talk a lot, and i see myself being different and more distinct that before. A good sign i guess, at least i think so. =p

Doing some further research on kidney diseases. Well, we have to tailor our messages to the audience. So now i have to organize my thoughts logically so that i can tell my story to the maximum impact. Hahahaha!! =_=

I am also using the wonder of world wide web to get some information about Hepatitis B Carrier.. Those articles sound serious and life-threatening. O.O  Er, let me help you to recall, i was one of the "i want to donate blood" missy last week. But then blame thank to my honesty i asked the doctor if i can and he shook his head and said sorry. Because, i am a hepatitis B carrier~~~~ *thunder and storm*

Ceh. I got vaccine shots before. Well, YEARS ago. Haha.. and i remember something now, mymom,  siblings and I have a forgotten that we have a vaccine appointment with don't know which doctor on 27th Jan 2001/02/03/04. =.='' We actually missed that last one until now. Alright, i should avoid alcohol for the rest of my life. I have to follow the what hygienic guidelines (sounds like speech comm.). And whoops! I have to take back my organ donation pledge... Yeerrr!!

The symptoms of hepatitis B usually include yellow coloring of the skin and eyes (jaundice) and fever. Many people lose their appetites, feel tired or feel like they have flu. Many people are severely ill for months. However, some people who are carriers of the infection never feel sick. Fortunately, hepatitis B virus is not spread by sneezing or coughing, or from such casual contact such as holding hands.-www.immunizenc.com

*I am thinking what i will be doing in the weekend.. sleep, daydreaming, sleep, rush assignments > regret* lol.

And finally I can return my dad's RM100~ I hate owing people money.

2 comments:

Liz said...

ahhh (sorry im too lazy to google it up) is there a cure for hepatitis b?

=(

you don't have to pull back your pledge. they will examine during that "time" if you're suited to donate. if not, they won't (i know this word sounds wrong) harvest your organs. post mortem that is.


still, kudos for being such a benevolent spirit! =) may the blessings of the world shower upon you. =)

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

Nope. no cure. but then the virus might just 'hide' there forever without launching attack. haha.. =P

thanks!
love u~
=)