I can just understand why i never even have 10% of thinking to be an engineer; calculus saya jahat. =.=

To make myself study ACS (for the last time!!) instead of sleeping, i am studying with my pillow. =.=

That aerobic exercise was fun; it lets me know how long i have not been stretching my hands and legs. And it also tells me how long i can stay for moving all the time rather than sitting on a chair studying. I miss that crazy never-attend-class band practice days.

My mood is really killing me lately. I do not even know why I do not feel right. And, that is definitely not PMS. I did not take drug also ah, why eh? I am not homesick ah (if i am, Pari and Amy will kill me) Feel so geram, so worry, so this and that. =(

Kathy, CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How to survive for finals? I need to sleep.
Sleeping is more important than money.

0 comments: