I should have said "...social contact" in my persuasive speech "rehearsal" in my room. Instead of saying that, I said "...physical contact" Oh My God.

Every time after I practice the first point of my Introduction, I will be half-asleep. Oh My God.

I forgot when I slept, and i did not switch off the lights. I woke up at 3am, finished one paragraph of my research paper, and I slept again at 4.30a.m. This is sickish.

I wore jacket day and night at home. It was damn cold and I don't know why. Global cooling for me.

Now Biology scares me just like Calculus does. Hell the what.

"I want to die" sounds nicer and nicer from day to day.

One of the day of this week, i might be found sleeping, and no one would be able to wake me up. My eyes are sore.

Now i hate seeing people sleeping, because they make me sleepy. =.=''

If i were given a wish now, i would choose sleeping rather than getting 4.0. =.= Desperate.

I like the way Honoluluians are ranting in Facebook. Because i need to de-stress before my stress level hops to the sky.

I can feel a whirling sensation when i try to stand still; I can't stand that still right now. Real dizziness from morning to night. Congratulations.

I don't even dare to join my family and uncle's family to go for breakfast. I am guilty enough when i type these. =.=

I will be pleased if you tell me tomorrow is Sunday; I will love you if you tell me tomorrow is Saturday. =_=

I am desserts.

2 comments:

Liz said...

the signs of an adfp/actp student.

i tell you, im a bio major who's afraid of bio now.

i wonder if US is going to be like intec. if it is, im gonna cry in my bio classes.

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

don't cry all of you don't cry.. come utar.. XD XD XD