High technology side of Bio technology students in Honolulu, Intec, not Hawaii.

Juk juk juk.. poor table. *ops!*

Now I hate receiving letters. Because it demands my $! =(

Honoluluians and Glendalians (whatever) during Ethic class.. in fact 80% of the class were sleeping that time. :D

I am now sitting in a kanak-kanak room. (lol.. remind me of our latest Speech Comm. class with Mr Kamal in the Perpustakaan kanak-kanak) In my cousins' bedroom actually. My sister and brother want to fly kites later with the cousins. So, i came along to utilize the celcom broadband yang tak dapat digunakan at my secluded home. =_=

Done with a Friday which was full with guiltiness, I am still sleepy. (=.=) Yea, guiltiness comes after evil, you will know if you are normal enough as a part of Homo sapiens sapiens.

This morning, I saw a fly’s mayat in my room on a paper. This shows the effectiveness of the room’s air conditioner. lol.

To make sure that I will not be happy that early if I see my research paper is long/almost done, I refused to convert my essay to 1.5 spacing. =.= I will do that when I have finished the 4th page. :)

My mood fluctuates like ____ graph lately. Omg. Chill.

I like F.O.S fitting room, wide enough for people to walk. lol.
I was half asleep. And I was supposed to be finding white long sleeve T for BTN.. =_=
That shirt is full of umbrellas~ lalala.. LaaaahhH~

Up to you.

2 comments:

-DaN- said...

hey hey! when's ur btn camp?? :)
Mine's on june 09, and surprisingly, it's in meru klang. take care!

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

Ours is on.. er.. 3 weeks from now means.. 27th April if I am not mistaken. Then you all will join the Taylorians, 20 people. :)

Meru?!?! (thou can go back home everyday with excuse(s) haha) We have not even been told where we are going. =.=