=)

Geez. We are at the end of the er.. so called semester break which only last for one week. But, ya I know we should have a feeling of thankfulness, because:

a) We HAD break and nice sleep 
b) We don't have BTN YET. =.= 
c) We enjoyed :D 
d) What else?

I used part of this break to mull over certain happenings in my life. Good one. Now I realized it has been long since I last thought deeply. Tomorrow I'm going to continue that at Kanching waterfall. =) I need nature~

So.. Selamat kembali all those seniors and friends who are done with BTN~ Go and sleep before Summer sem~~ And I shall try to forget about bee tee ann first until it is time. =_=

Someone in Malacca actually googled my full name. @.@ Who are you?? =.=

ADFP 15. Revive yourself for Summer semester!! :D
I want more activities!! (siao..)

Owh. Spring results shall be out tomorrow or on Saturday/Sunday. *deeeeeeeep breath*

Accidentally ate too much honey star today. =.=''

Good night! :)

0 comments: