One of the photos of KoPLN night performance of Group 7 + 15
Yeah, nah, see our back is enough.

Some photos of Hornylulu outing with Mr K , at Sunway Pyramid.

I miss this. =.=

Me & Mel~


Mel - Nana - Zetty - Me - Akmar



****
FYI, I am extremely mentally physically physiologically psychologically seriously tired.

Friday, after Speech Comm paper aka last paper, and after going out with a bunch of kononnya 'daughters', I shall sleep like that.
"Wake me up when the break ends..~~"
Don't continue reading if you can't stand seeing meaningless photos. :)

So this is the look if I have dark black hair.
*was "happily" studying Biology.. *

If I tie up the hair..
I just wanted to spend some times releasing stress, since I can't attempt to sleep (because I will not wake up until few days have passed), I played with the camera. =.=''

If you make me 不爽.
walao.. I own panda's eyes d..

If i cut my hair short?
Then the sun will be green tomorrow.
=)

I was so needing Salonpas while studying for finals. Asked my brother to massage my sore neck and shoulder. SO? I want a water-pillow. If not, an OSIM/OGAWA will do. Who knows, just to prepare for next exam period. Important to reduce pimples production, panda-like eyes, dizziness, cold, depression etc.

Alright, next week I shall do a lot of things.
Wash the cars..
Vacuum the house..
Get presents for.. some people..
Go to Bukit Takun..
Fly kites..
and so on.
I need to regain my strength.

By the way, I got a call from Olympia College.
"Hello, may I speak to Miss Lim Kah Wei please?"
"Yea, speaking."
"Oh hi! Are you currently studying?"
"er..Yeah"
"So where are you studying?"
"er.. Intec."
"Sorry, where?"
"Intec, UiTM"
"I see. Well done! Wish you the very best then!"
"Thanks"
"Bye~"
O.O

So? that call actually made me laugh alone in the room. It was a stupid one..
And then while I browsed through Facebook and.. I laughed on someone giving me another new name. "Kathistry Lim" what the.. =.=''

Then I drank a cup of fruit tea, then RICH Nescafe.
Oh great, I lost some senses afterward. lol.

All in all, finals almost took my sanity away.
And yeah~ I survived.

Good night. =)

***
只要你相信,你就做得到。
=)

2 comments:

FaRHaN SyAHiR said...

kathistry lim,

happy holiday!!


one more thing....
it is akmar not akmal...
haha...

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

ops. thanks for correcting me. my name is Kathy lim!

happy holiday too!! :D