I forgot to post about something that I wanted to remember: I almost bang a car on Saturday.

Thanks to my sleepiness and semi-consciousness, I almost bang a car. Now when I recalled, I think my neurons must be swimming slow that time. Worse, when the Indian uncle actually glanced at me furiously after stopping in front, I did not even have the strength to feel afraid. I was not nervous, almost at all. Wow.

Never mind, I just want to announce that I am still real new on road even though I got my P 5 months ago. Blame them, blame this hectic life, I don't have a car to practice when I have time and I don't have time when there's a car waiting outside.

Back to the fact that we are having finals, I am not happy. Because... I can't make myself study! Sigh. I slept with the book just now and when I woke up, yipee, I felt sick. Then the number/amount of tissues in the rubbish bin exceeds the amount of rubbish in it. =.=

I had more motivation to study for tests than for finals. AH.

I dream,
dream that I could have things work in my way.
Ha! Stupid, as if I could.

I hope,
hope that.. thing will turn colorful. =)

3 comments:

Peaches said...

Kathy dear, I'm sorry.

But living with suiying for the past few months. . .

Did you know that 'bang' can also mean -and i quote- 'have sexual intercourse with'?

Oh.

My.

God.

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

HAHA. swt...

well, let me define my usage of that word: strike violently, to produce a sharp often metallic explosive or percussive sound.

=_______________________=

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

see? "metallic explosive"

and in chinese, i meant 撞, or in BM i meant Langgar. =.=