I went to fly and watch kite on last Saturday and Sunday..
I told someone that was my first time to fly kite, then the someone said because I am a city girl. Well, I played guli when I was small okay. Not barbie dolls.
Lesson of the day: Neck turned sore after that. =.=''

With cousins' family.

The sky on Sunday

Saturday's.

Interaction with nature. swt.

A lot of kites.

That snake kite over there, tak dapat fly eventually. lol.

Children are excited.

My cousin and sister.




I used few hours to iron and lipat all of these.
Then I realized I have more shirts in Akasia. haha! =.=

Yeah~

Holiday has been good. I sleep more from day to day. This is good! I want to pay back all sleep debts. These days, i bought breakfast for sister and brother and cook their lunch. The bitterguard + egg was VERY edible. HAHA!!

Selain itu, I did my sister homework helped my sister with her PMR maths.

And I am patiently waiting for Spring semester result - a.k.a my sure has dropped CGPA - (o.o) and Summer semester's timetable.
I worried more on the latter. LOL. Because, I want to go for vacation with my sister!!!
Well, it would be great if we don't have class on Monday and Friday (hahahhaa... as if this is possible.. duh)

Researching for universities has been meng-headache-kan. I need help. Hm.

To my dearest sister, don't complain banyak-banyak. Later you have THREE weeks holiday le!!

Finding the answer. Do we exist as we?
Bye bye butterflies~ I am happy with what had happened. :P

2 comments:

Mr. Night said...

lawl playing kites is fun.

I don't even know how to play guli!

And when are results coming out?

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

probably.... anytime after TODAY!!! coz today = last day for lecturers to key in Spring grades.. :)