=)

I know my blog has sort of filled with fungi already. :P

Because, I am.. lazy?
I am sleepy most of the time. :O

Wake up around at 6a.m. almost every day. Mesti ada something to do one. If not need to travel here and there so have to sacrifice the Zzzz.... Or i should say my biological clock is set already.

Relay For Life 2009 was fun. Being a volunteer was even great I think. Can lose 1kg. Can sweat till dry. Can get close to cancer patients. Can talk to Canadian (lol..). Can sell drinks. Can sell kuih (well you know I still think that aunty selling the kuihs was ahem, not that kind. Because she asked volunteers to help her while she was supposed to do those thing by herself. And of course, my impression fixed when she intentionally walk to me and tell me "Aiyo you should come and help me at my stall la~" She is more lazy than I am. =_='')

Luminaria session, part of it.
Love shape formed by candles.
Warm night. =)
Walk walk walk~

Some volunteers from Intec!

Parade thing..

Too many things happened.
In short, lol. :P

Being with friends really does cheer me up. :) :)

Love my parents. Love mom more. XD

Now I know why driving is boring.

Psychology test on Monday, what have I done? Almost nothing. =.=''

0 comments: