=/

My brain is dried out today. @.@

I was supposed to study right??

Became my dad FOC helper by sending him to pick up a client's car.. no, TWO clients' cars.. =/
Cleaned the house.. ironed the clothes.. fixed the home PC (which was in semi-coma due to a blackout =.=).. dead..

Had pathetic meals whole day: oat - white rice + egg - oat - oat.. >.=

Time didn't wait for me and just fly away, leaving me staring at the showing-already-evening clock face. And I am anxious, inwardly, very scared. If dateline is a living thing, I would scheme to kill it. =.=''

I need everything to run on the right lane. I favor perfectionism, but not on judging humans.

Sorry to those who kept receiving my bothersome sms about the trip.
Sorry to Mel, I think we will be submitting the assignment right on time before the sem ends.

It was funny to see that name there.. :P
Yea you're famous enough d. =.=

0 comments: