Friday - Saturday

Went to Cameron Highland with Sonia, Jason, Vinnie, Eejane, KaiJun, YingBin, Melanie, YoungHan, SiongYee, JunJun, YuChen and XueYuan. :D

Had a depressing night to enter my REM sleep on Saturday morning, thanks to the cikek game Angel & Demons. You all shouted too loud lo!! XD

It is really not that cold anymore, up there I meant. @.@

We kononnya visited the Robinson Falls (walked till half way and left). =____=

We also went to the kononnya Malaysia's largest indoor maze.. and successfully came out in erm, about 4 minutes? LOL.

Let's go~
=)
Robinson Falls. Kononnya we had visited the fall already.
We just SAW the fall, didn't touch. =_=
=)
Candid
Posing with Robinson.. Falls. =P
Group 2. lol.
Steamboat after walking around night market.
=)
Photo session, ki hiao in restaurant. =.=
:D
After finish eating :)
On a scandalous sofa. lol.
Day 2 in Rose garden. I like this place, full with healthy flowers. XD
Eejane and I.
Bersemangat!
Pose. While the wind is blowing. lol.
KFC apek in Rose garden. With full uniform. lol.
Reaching the top~
=)
On the way to Sg Palas tea factory.
=)
And I invented a standing sleeping position. =_=''

small enough!
Ne ne ne ne bu bu~

Sunday

Mama : *looking at me from the door, with a you-owe-me look* Now, what are you busying with again?
Me : Tests! TWO tests le.. *innocent*
Mama : *expression changed in a second, now with an ohhh look* Still got test?
Me : Yeeeee.. your face changes so fast yerrr, suspect me leh?
Mama : *smile, shyly; and walked away*

HAHAHAA~ =.=

I am now a serious (lol..) lover of Fruity Cakes!! Even though it is not that famous and there's only ONE Fruity shop in Chiliung (at Klang i meant), I like it!! It is so better than Secret Recipe's, maybe exclude the cheese cakes, which I shall try and judge soon. :P

Monday

I snoozed on Klang's bed for AN HOUR. =_=

I slept in the bus on the way back to Akasia.. @_@

My eyes are so sore while typing this. V.V
But, I can't let myself sleep! T.T

Headache.

Tuesday

Snoozed for another hour.
Dead.

Fetched my mom to Pasar malam, but ended up feeling scared staying in the car alone while waiting for her. =.=''

Did some UPSR maths, thanks to my younger brother.
How great if Calculus 2 is that easy. *slap*

Was craving for sushi..
and waiting for my mom's Birthday.. ahem, birthday cake. :P

Wednesday

My alarm did NOT ring!! So again I was rushing..

Said MERDEKA! to Microeconomics. =)
Now there shall be no more demand for us to supply time and strength (opportunity costs - implicit) for Econs. In the LR, we should be able to understand and apply economics more. :P

Again, feels like eating sushi ahh..
Thought of buying all those materials and ingredients and play sushi-making at home, but em.. okay I am waiting for $. :P

Tata to Eejane, make sure you come back for the concerto! I will smuggle you in no matter what. :P You are one of my best gossip-able friend, hehe!
Tata to Jamie, next year if we meet in the States, we go shopping at organic shop. :P Then we will sama-sama bully eejane again. :)

Thursday

I want to watch Transformer II wey.. Jio me!! Sonia jio-ed me, but.. I missed it~ Jio me again eh people~

Yeah~ going to meet up with Sovitha soon!~ :D

Saying tata to Psychology in Intec~
Should be taking sociology next summer.. :)

Was so so very amat sangat sungguh feichang frustrated with the last assignment. =(

Stayed in the library with __ Jun and Jun Jun (deliberately did this for the 'Jun' effect. Haha!) until 9p.m. = my new record. =.=''

I want sushi.....................

emo. =_=

Friday

Happee Holiday!

*curse* got a prank call from don't know who, a girl was crying and said something like "I got kidnapped... save me". I was terribly stupidly scared and afraid! =(

Well, it did teach me that we should really, really, and really appreciate everyone around. *end of curse*

I ter-vacuumed a baby lizard......... I saw it for half of a second, and then *magic* it vanished! I hope it is feeding himself on anything I vacuumed in. Don't die~ =.=

Bought an Oreo cheese tart, happy die.
Ate Tiramisu cake again. =)
Like whipping cream. @.@

Can't watch Transformer 2 tomorrow, sad but won't die.

Lots to do in this coming week, omg. One week is not enough. Ah.

<3

4 comments:

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

scandalous photos are a lot in the entry......................

samawarna yeast ini laugh~~~~

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

what is samawarna yeast ini laugh.. =_=''

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

someone is in love

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

apa ni mana negara punya language..