My brother passed me a bookmark yesterday, written some lines that Melanie sure likes. lol.

Have FAITH in what you do.
Have FAITH in what you think.
Have FAITH in what you say.
Have FAITH with what you love.
FAITH makes all things possible.

Really?? I have FAITH in Monday Paychology test, get full mark, possible? Haha.. Impossible. =.=


Somehow I am feeling damn thankful lately.
Glad that I managed to learn so many things in life (sounds like I am dying soon);
glad that my brain is functioning well and is upgrading (hopefully lol);
glad that friends around me are always able to make me laugh;
glad that I have $ to spend (i do spend wisely);
glad that people care of what's with me (i never think i deserve any);
glad that I told the truth (i am much braver leh~~);
glad that I knew the truth (which was funny);
even glad that I am glad.

Like weekends! Can get food without needing to think that much. lol.

Remind me to rush all current semester's assignments after Monday. @.@

Remind me to sleep more! I keep waking up early/earlier than the alarm I set, which is a bad news for me. =(

Remind me to fill myself with plenty of water. I sensed tad of sickness.

Remind me to.. what else?

Pagi people! (Do imagine this is the first line you read. tq.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Its good to see someone glad.
I'm glad to see some gladness.

Luckily school is done for the summer where I'm at.

...Good observations and thoughts.

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

glad that you haven't bang a car or let a car bang you yet while u r on the road XD XD XD XD

Murugesh Rao said...

Kathy, happy to see you're happy!! Hooray...So nice to be feeling good all the time...but guess at one point we will be sick of an easy life without challenges...So, appreciate happy moments and be prepared for not-so-happy times..See ya!!

Economics done already ah?? Haha...

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

Muru... you made me happy at first by being happy to see me happy. But then, the word economics.. *ouch*..

lol