I miss tiramisu.. Because I can taste nice coffee without needing to drink it. hehe~

ADFP Night
*A Night To Remember*
Banyak photo courtesy of Mel's camera. hehe.

Well, I did remember how sleepy I was, how I looked like a piece of white paper (blame the period =.=), how bland the vegetable was, how crazy we were, how much laughter we got, how rushy we were in 516, how funny it was to shoot the video...
I remember it was great. :D

YingJi - Me - Mel - SiongYee

=)

Chloe - SC - Mel - me
YB

Us and JunJun.

My ''daughter'' and I.
lol.

EEjane and I.
Eejane, I will definitely miss you a lot!!! =/

Big family~ hehe

Model posing lady - Sonia. =)

:)
-
-
-
-

Now I realized the hairstylist cut too much of my fringe again.
Short!! =.=
Sabar, my hair will grow.. >_<''

Today I learned to drive alone without passenger, scary, but I learned~ Yay!! =.=
I am really abnormal lately, 7 hours of sleep couldn't satisfy my sleeping need. Why har?
I like to drink soya lately. A lot.
I like chocolate, still..
If i can drink yogurt with oat every morning I will be so happy. (should get a mini refrigerator to akasia.. muahahahaa!)
I need to rest wey..
But I don't have enough time now.. @.@

Till then, will blog more during sem break, I think. :P

<3

3 comments:

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

wahlao you looked so old IN THE PHOTOS lorsssssss. you should post like Sonia mar LOL!!

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

choi arr? i am never pretty what. blehh.

so bad de sister also got.
your viva is back laa!!!

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

wa zai lar..is tinted and lining is on according to mama..