One morning in Akasia..

Ta daaaah~~~

No surprise. I was just ta dah-ing for fun. =.=

Summer semester is getting not that summer lately. And I started hating days which only have ONE lecture and.. that's it~

Nevermind.. sabar sabar. Soon Ms kylie will get a brand new Viva and Mrs mom will get a second hand car and.. Kelisa yang pity itu will be abused by me. :)

Forgot to eat the chocolate that I took out from the refrigerator at home (Klang).. swt. Now I have to wait until tomorrow evening.

Now I can't choose what to be done first before another. @.@ Study for Psychology or Psychology assignment or Study for econs or econs assignment or do the dream analysis thing or brainstorm for the coming chinese public speaking? >.<

I asked my brother to receive and thus sign the Dell printer ink from the deliveryman. He blamed me afterwards because
a) He was nervous and scared
b) He wrote his IC number wrongly.
c) He said his first writing his own IC number has been given to Dell. =.=
d) Haha..
Good. Now he had learned something. I am such a good sister. :P

One evening at Klang..

Before they can trust you, you have to trust yourself.
Thank you for doing what you are doing.

2 comments:

Fauzan said...

ta daaaa~~~~

hahaha...how are you, Kathy?

I hope ur face still smooth as ever...

I talked to somebody in front of the INTEC megastructure:engineering marvel (library laa...apa lagi..)

Pimples start to appear on her face. She blamed the weather for that.

Really? Hahaha...if the girl is not lying, you have to beware kathy...

summer2...hahahha...

Lim Kah Wei, Kathy said...

LOL.