How to Be More Appreciative?
  1. Start saying thank you for everything, time, gifts, service rendered, assitance, kind words, everything~ THANK YOU for reading my blog**~
  2. Make a list of things and people you appreciate and make a conscious effort to regularly show your appreciation for them. Add something new to this list everyday.
  3. Volunteer** Spend time at your local elementary school, library, homeless shelter, soup kitchen, nursing home, or hospital. Give blood, be a mentor, clean up your neighborhood park. Just do something that is for anyone but yourself on a regular basis. I volunteered to clean up house~wei da~ (o_-)'''
  4. Know that if you are lucky enough to have electricity and indoor plumbing.. etc.~ I am Lucky~
  5. If you have your own personal transportation, or live on a bus route, try walking everywhere for a few days. Well...i did that~ at Nilai..XD
  6. Realize that if you find yourself being overly critical of people around you, make a mental list of their good qualities and the things they do that you appreciate (i.e. Maybe he/she is bad, so so so bad, BUT he/she is also Sometimes good..... :D)
    From Wikihow
**************************************
*I actually follow my mom out (again..undecided) today~ for what? Just to sit in the car, talking with her.. lol lol~ But is much more better than staying at the House Icon and doing nothing. Nod nod!! = =''' So wonder why my post has turned longer? Because ho, (a) Having the time lo~ (b) Later won't be having the time lo~ (c) Yeaa, it's hard to have your life and blog both in colours all the time~ (d) So.. later if my post became less frequent, means Busy lo~ (e) What am i doing...= = (f) Ignore me..

**~Today is EARTH DAY ~**
So, what have you done to the environment lately? I erm, I recycle every day one.. Meat-less meals~ Then um, always switch off light that was switched on by others = =.. And then. always telling ( more like nagging..haha~Emoticon) my brother not to play with the water in the washroom!! And um..I set alarm on air-con~ And so on. :P :P
**************************************
**My To-do List :
  • Clean my room~ (almost..done.. Hohoho = =''' )
  • Baca Udang! (okay.. still more than half to go, Thursday udang test**shocked)
  • Pack pack*( i will TRY to minimise the things i will bring.. Wee~emoticon)
  • Noon nap ( already mutated to human-panda, need to mutate back = =)
  • Survive until night time.
  • GET to bed~ ^^V
  • Oh man.. i feel like going out with thatha..!! But.. Noooo Our time always.. not complementary to each other's..
**************************************
After i actually see that comic... i feel like..Drawing Of a Turtle....~

**************************************
And..I also feel like.. eating donuts ahh..SEE~? Pat to iao d..O.O I want..want and want** _yea my wish will come true at night, in dreams..=.=_

**************************************
I cant access Imeem today for some musics.. But their professional 'Sorry page' made me forgive them, already~ lol..
**************************************

Prihatin kpd ALAM seKITAr. So.. i read (scanned~:P) newspaper.. lately..
Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
FOR What?
Duhh, many countries are being too free (my dad say jealous wo, because Olympics '08 gonna be really reaaaally great! um..) causing havoc here and there.. If got time sleep la weii.. :P :P

**************************************
cryI.. I.. Did i kill.. a.. lizardLizard_girl_icon_by_Rizeru_chan.gif?? I was actually.. steaming potatoes for my cousins, but then.. then.. over-steamed. This is not the problem, just then, over-steam = dried right? But.. But!! The periuk right.. T.T got a lizard stick on it!! ON it!! T.T~ I am innocent..! It went it by itself, condolence lizard~ u.u

**************************************
emoticon
Seriously, GOD, answer my prayers. I AM SCARED!!! Of..of of..you should know..Sob

_TRYING to use more ****** ,coz that is my Power Symbol..muahahaa!!*****(-_0)_

0 comments: