:)

Good morning~~

LOVE YOURSELF

Always love yourself, a bit bit more than loving friends and family, a bit bit less than loving your foes. :)

Ahem arhem. Back to a previous-style Sunday morning already! Later = cartoon + cartoon + whatever + post-pack + tata + going to band concert + tata + reaching + settle down + sleep~ So.. I was so lala happy yesterday!! Kerana ho, the new timetable, according to information providers A, B and C, Friday my class end at 12pm~ ahh~ *suang* But then.. :( 4 hours ENL per week.. hrmp!! And then, almost everyone thought i've done my research homework.. so called ''you so rajin wo, didnt do??'' -_-''' I never say i am.. :P :P Spent my almost-no-more money on CLEO, on something something, and things. +_+~ so feel like being.. don't know what to say.. Money is not everything; but without money you've nothing.. v.V? Tomorrow's class, how many people have got their hair colour changed? How many changed personal attire style? How many... left? :'( ~ Tata to Lily / LingLit / LinFa, Happy Matrikulasi~* Tata to XinYi, happy F6~* Great, biologically, my body cells are still bio. Because they have been switching themselves since Friday night, to suit the inti-me again. ^^V



Today... ~~ ~~ DAY 5 being semi-voiceless, and semi-tissue-ing. Maybe later miracle will happen? Once i inhale Nilai's air i will turn better? Hahahaha~ = =''' The problem is still.. when I buy stuff, i only can *nod nod* and *shake shake* my head.. >.<~ I was searching for ringtone and sms tone de. Then i found.. Chicken Impossible - Chicken version of James Bond theme song. lol~ if you can imagine.. ''pok, pok, pok pok, pok, pok, pok pok..'' (-_-)'''~ With my younger sis, we actually made it into Doggie Impossible, Horsy Impossible (which is kind of impossible), Duck and Goat Impossible.. muahahaa!! Xp


''There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle."- Deepak Chopra

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Happie Sem break to Zeven! (and also..many others~)
Happie no-more break to SAMclans!!
smile

0 comments: