I wanted to drink tea, but..i ter-opened the tea bag..hahahaa!! = =

MalaysianStudy presentation day..Glowing toilet~~ -_-'''

3rd day of wearing heels at Nilai - feeling high because I turned taller~ :P

A lady can cook well. ya ke? No. = =’’’ That girl who always wake up to cook instant noodles, today impressed me by frying French fries early in the morning. First, wa.. Fry leh~ Impressive! Second, 7a.m. eat French fries? ‘Impressive’ as well~ XD… And ho, why I was not informed that Psychology test has been postponed ahhh~~~~~ u.u…

Went to Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM) at Nilai for JPA interview this morning, after having brekkie with papa. I think, well..i was kind of tensed perhaps. Because pimple also popped out? +o+''' hahaa.. because I think I was la..= =''' then, papa kept saying that I should wear baju kurung etc etc.. HEY!! As a father, he should be saying something Good right?? hrmp. Then we actually went to 7eleven to find paper clip, but then ho, well..a parent will temporary-sayang us when there's something important. So..i were being asked what i want to buy there, thinking back, should have bought more..Because ho, i only requested..one box of Rokky stick..duhh~ Arrived at USIM. Wooo…a big big uni. Like a Klang for me. haha.. And then we walked in lo. After 10minutes ho, em..a female guard suddenly walked to me “Em, Cik, kamu datang sini untuk apa?” papa “untuk interview” she “itu biasiswa?” me > *nod nod* = = she “oh..bukan sini” me> *o.O?!* she “kamu pergi blok sana … … …” Luckily hor, we reached half an hour earlier..omg.. And hey!! I saw a cleaner there, holding vacuum cleaner, and..was..wearing heels!! lol.. high class-nya their cleaners..swt..

And I signed two papers on the wall - required, which indicates I was there already. And then, waiting started. But then..suddenly I heard a phrase “Teluk Pulai”..eii, familiar.. Then I was so so so pat gua went to ask that girl who said that “You live at Teluk Pulai?” “Ya..” “ohh..eh pa she lives near to us leh” = =’’’ Then? Both of us talked for about an hour..hahaha!! But~ I um..don’t know what’s her name. Lol.. but ho, I guessed her secondary school, MGS - correct leh!! ^^V (= =)’’’ I was assigned to Panel 2 - Room 2 like that. Then waited one hour and plus. My group should have 6 people, but then 2 absent, so left 4. 3 chinese 1 Malay who applied for Medcine << style=""> (shh..I was actually trying to talk to that Malay guy, because em..em..hehe, I wanted to refresh my BM before d’ interview starts..muahahaa!! lol..)

When we finally were sitting in front of the two Malay male interviewers - one young ( Y ) one old ( O ), which obviously that the old one is ah-Head, and young one is ah-Tail. hehe~ Y-“okey, utk what what kamu, tahun ini kami menerima permohonan JPA sebanyak 17,000 *waseh..* orang dan 7000 orang telah dipanggil untuk interview *walao..*, dan daripada angka ini, Cuma 2000 orang sahaja yang akan dipilih untuk menerima biasiswa *har..*. Jadi, utk interview ini, kamu harus buat sebaiknya untuk convince kami utk memberi biasiswa kpd kamu *err…*. Okey, interview ini dibahagikan kepada dua sesi, satu dlm bahasa melayu, satu dlm bahasa inggeris, Jadi kita akan mulakan dgn sesi pertama, sedia?” us-“ya….” Y-“soalannya, fikirkan satu kesilapan yang pernah anda lakukan, dan apakah pelajaran ( I thought is Pengajaran?? lol..) yang kamu dapat drpdnya, saya ulang, ……” Then 3 others were scribbling like rocket d..me? Think...=_=''' There'r 4 ppl in my group one, another 3 right, their kesilapan(s) was so so.. swt. One is what kawasan AyerKeroh de 4x100m runner, then during competition dunnu what hell happened... Another guy's kesilapan is during Karate competition, he got 1st place > sombong (kesilapan wo..>.<) > tidak lagi. Another girl..cuter~ primary 1 1st place in class > sombong (again...= =''') > tidak lagi. And um, i think my answer was actually..hahaha.. ''Saya seorang yang sangat suka 'cepat'. Semua thing saya mahu mereka siap cepat. Sikap terburu-buru ini, however (i didn't use this, just can't think of that word..hehe), menyusahkan orang lain dan diri saya..bla bla.. Jadi, sekarang sebelum membuat sesuatu, saya akan fikir masak2 dan tidak tervuru2 lagi.'' LOL~ XD

Section II : If you're given a chance to change a schooling day, what you would change and why? Three of them..omg, again ''I will make the schooling hour shorter..co-curricular activities, for students' balance...'' me? lol..''i'd make that day a flexible day for all students, where they can choose what class they want to attend, what activity they want to do....'' Anything~ o.o...

Coming back from interview, i spent half an hour thinking wanted to go for psychology test or postpone it. But erm..after 20 minutes, maybe thought too hard hor, headache. Hahahaaa..= = So finally, I decided to just SleepZzz~ At 4p.m we've extra chemistry class, only i knew that..psychology test has been postponed to Friday. Kek sim..kek sei.. And um, we actually..have TWO days left to prepare for finals. ah~ ahh~~AHh!!! *pray*

Reading psychology that time, but then hor, i actually went back to room to oi oi in between..Xp

Bcause, i Really seriously truly sleepy and tired~!!!

By d’ eating apple Kathy.

I like..
Apples <------------------------>
Cakes <-------------------------------->
Chocs <---------------------->
Cereals <---------------------->
Sweets <--->
Cheese <---------------------------------->
these much~

Additional Rokky-Show , by the Rokky Milk with 257.xx mg high Calcium content =p

In one 'wind & sun pretty' (feng he ri li) day, Rocky milk was walking around..

Suddenly, he ter-pijak a radioactive red stone from Mars, probably..+_+'''~

Then, of course he felt down..ouch!

Someone called 911 and Rokky Milk was dissected and examined..@.@~

But finally, due to severe injury, they took its organs out for donation. v.v~

I kept having mares on d' JPA thingy. Hoping that thing goes fine. ; )

0 comments: