***********************Mama got me this card.. Yorrr!! Sem break then break la, but not break with this right?
So to console myself, i bought..叮叮糖~ ding ding sweet? haha..
A for Apple. This is an apple. = ='''
There are many apples. I like apples. =_='''

Monday + Woke up early again. Normal morning, watched the street lamp turned off again~ lol.. Everyone started to feel sick of this week. The supposed-to-be study week! Maths quiz again. Quiz sei me.. anything, as the marks is more than half, i am satisfy. >.< ~~ Biology class was still on DNA Techonology. Then ho, during bio lecture, i felt i was really sleepy. My eyes opened, but i think..my mind + brain were sleeping..muahaha~ = ='' Teacher's cold cold teaching made me realised that - ''..right? DNA Tech is really great. Coz you can't go supermarket and buy brain cells.'' (=.=)''' At night, everyone was preparing for ENL presentation, i can't stand till that late. 11pm I was? Zzz-ing already~hehe!!

Teng teng~~ I wore 2 shirts today!! lol.. 1+1 = 2~Pooh version II ~ muahahaa~lol..

Tuesday + Woke up urm..late. How late? 6.59 a.m. Lol..i set my alarm to ring at 7a.m. so it was..Swt.. But then, normally around 6a.m. i am awake. hehe~ Feel fresh today~ maybe charged enough biological battery. Hopefully.. We spent 2++ hours watching presentations with the dunu-why-kong-bu teacher. (perhaps..teacher's baby was kicking her?! haha...) And you know what, my mom called and asked me to find a boyfriend. Why? Because today is April's Fool Day. HAhahahaa =_=''' To Jack + Eldwin dad: you 2 ahh, should know that i took psychology right? Before 2 of you tried to fool me, a) I heard ''hey..tell her....bssk bssk..; oh ok ok..'' and b) Eyes of both of you were telling lies lah~! Lol.. (I should've pretended that i trusted, then fool back 2 of you.. Xp )

While using free internet line, sometimes you can just wait until your hair turns white. +_+'''

Another winter day, has gone away.

Wednesday is a little bit traumatic. So let's don't talk about it. v.v But, I want to tell my dad Eldwin, sis Yiwen and new known aunt Susu, Thank u!! I really really loved the covalent bond between us. I really do. ; ) And of course, thanks to a bit of <3~ style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(51, 51, 255);">Grandpa Mr.Shi shi
and new brother the very Jesus-Daniel. Haha~ Happy Family!!

0 comments: